chapter 39

PARK SEO HYUN

   ' Sana ' I mouthed at Lisa, index finger pointed at that figure who was standing beside the entrance of the shopping mall, it was located besides the spa centre.

   Lisa quickly looked at the direction of her and gasped. She looked at me back and silently questioned me. 'What are we gonna do to her?'

    Out of the blue, an evil idea arose from my mind. I'll make her regret being born, I promised. I was already brainstorming in my mind on how I'll going to hurt her mentally..

   Sorry Sana, the good Seo is no longer exist.

   When my moms were talking, I peeked back at Sana and saw a guy yelling at her. That guy was cursing, not caring if anyone sees him abusing the girl.

    My moms looked at that direction, but I quickly caught their attention back so they won't be looking at her. " Omma, eommonie.. why don't you go inside first? You said you wants to have massages right? Lisa and I will skip that part, we're going to the mall for a while because Lisa needs a new phone.. we'll see you guys in a bit. Bye!" I rushed them to go inside, not wanting to miss the opportunity to talk to Sana after this. I can't let her go now.

   After making sure that my moms have dissappear behind the front entrance of the spa, I motioned Lisa to come with me to where Sana was standing just now only to find that the guy was about to slap her. Luckily I was early enough to stop her.

   " Yah!" I shouted at him. The guy responded with a  grunt and shouted. " Mind your own business!" Sana looked at me with her teary eyes and gasped in shock. I bet she never thought of meeting me again after she slept with my husband.

   " I can't mind my own business when your about to hit a helpless girl.." I replied, taking a few notes from my sling bag I threw them at him. " Take the money aand fuck off.. stop harassing her,"

   That guy took the money and sent a glare to Sana before slowly walked away. Sana looked away from me, mumbling the words Thank you without looking at me.

     How rude..

    " So Sana, I see you're not doing very well.. I don't think I should ask ' How Are You' to you because you looks damn pathetic right now," Lisa started, reaching her hands out to grabbed Sana's shoulder. Sana flinched in that process, those times when she was bullied at school replayed in her mind.

   " Yeogibwa.." I pulled her into an alley that was a bit farther than the mall and it was hidden from people's view. Roughly yanking my hands of her, Sana fell onto the dusty ground and yelped in pain.

   " Wah, wah.. you never changed eh? Still the pitiful Sana that everyone bully?" Lisa smirked at her before looking at me, I motioned my finger, telling her to move aside so I could gave a good preach to Sana now.

   " So, how does it felt sleeping with my husband?" I sarcastically asked, at this point I could see Sana's face drained into pale white.

   " Seo.. I was-"

   " Drunk? Pfft.. I don't care.. I'm just asking you was it good or not? Yeah.. I haven't ride him so long," I cut her, throwing an evil grin.

   " Seo ah, it was a mistake. I was drunk too, and..and Jimin led me because he thought I was you.. he control my body, he pinned my hands I couldn't do anything!" She pleaded, both hands wrapping around my legs. Begging mess.

   " of course he controlled you, you couldn't do anything. You let him because he's good at it..because my husband Park Jimin is a sex god.. but you being the fucking slut you still have the nerve to say that you're not the one to be blamed." I provoked her while Sana began to tear up.

   " I think I'm just wasting my time talking to a cumslut like you.. don't you dare to appear near of the boys again.." I spat before giving the last glance over her.

_____________________________________

Sorry sana stans.. I just had too