chapter 30 [smut]

PARK JI MIN

    I hit my head against the wall, each time harder and harder. I punched the wall until my knuckle bleed. Jung Kook rushed towards me and hugged me when I burst into tears for the millionths times tonight.

   " Don't move," Jin hyung spoke, his fingers carefully danced along my knuckled, gently cleaning the blood. I winced a bit when he put some ointment on the wound. As soon as he finished bandaging my fist, I stood up and walked carelessly to the table while the guests were still there having their time of life.

    I watched as they dance with their partners and grabbed four bottle of soju and climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I planned to reduce the pain of Seo rejecting by drinking. I even finished the first bottle on my way to the room. Little did I knew I didn't only bring soju. I also brought a drunken girl together with me.

    I drank them all, feeling my head started spin. I only remember myself pinning the girl down on the bed, thinking that it was Seo Hyun and started to rip her dress and bra, leaving her nude.

   She cried out a moan as soon as I smashed my lips onto her. I groped her left boob, while rolling the other one in between my teeth.

   " Seo ah.."   I moaned, index finger dipping into the girl's hole. She squirmed under my touch and it excite me.

   I quickly  undo my belt, feeling my 'boy' get hard by the noise made by the girl. I pushed my boxer down and positioned myself in between her legs.

   I inserted my dick and began to thrust into her womanhood, she clawed on my bed, her teeth busy biting my neck, leaving red marks behind.

   She was a moaning mess under my touch. Dayumn so hot..

   I drilled in her, the heat suddenly coiled in the pit of my stomach signalling that I was close.

   I promised myself I won't get Seo pregnant this time so I pulled out just before I cummed on the bedsheet. I fell on my bed, dozing off to the effect of alcohol.

   " Seo.. I love you.."

KANG SEULGI

   I didn't manage to run after Lisa and Seo just now. They just left me behind and I walked to Jung Kook.

   " Yah babo, this is all your idea. Now Seo is crying and she left me here. You gotta send me home later!" I scolded him, but being the JEON JUNG KOOK he is, he just nodded. Did he even listen to me or nah?

   " It's not just Seo who suffered. Jimin hyung was also hurted just now.. look at him!" Jung Kook replied with a cold tone while pointing at Jimin who was taking a few bottles of soju. " Just go enjoy the party first and I'll send you later,"

   " Eugh!" I stomped on my heels and walked to some other guys from BTS that I knew. I danced with Taehyung and Terry and he was drinking coke while dancing.

   " So Seo lives with you?" Terry asked. I nodded making her sigh.

   " She's change. Doesn't she?" Taehyung commented. I shrugged my shoulder. " I don't know, but every human change.." I replied.

   " Yeah. ." Taehyung turned around and the glass suddenly hit my chest.

   " Goddamnit Taehyung!" Terry yelled before slapping his arm. Oh, fuck. The coke has smeared onto my dress. Fucking great.

   " Ugh.. just let me go wash this thing.. where's the bathroom?" I groaned.

   " On the second floor. Just go into any of the room and you'll find it," Taehyung answered, bowing at me because of his clumsiness.

   I quickly walked into the mansion while Terry tailed me. " Let me go with you,"

   We climbed the stairs and found a room. Just when the door was pushed by Terry, I saw a very unfriendly sight. No! Not unfriendly! A fucking gross sight where Jimin was lying on top of Sana!

   Hello, guys.. so.. I'm in the hospital right now.. and I'm bored.. so yea here's an update..

   Comments X Votes