chapter 56 (LAST CHAPTER)

PARK SEO HYUN

   I noticed that Terry was missing since Lisa arrived, but I didn't bother to go and find her because I believed that she needed her own time to be casual with everything. But now i felt weird, that she didn't come back at all after an hour forced myself not to get mad to Jungkook because it wasn't totally his fault. It was also my fault, I shipped the male with Lisa too.

   "uhm..I'm going to toilet," I informed the rest of the members and slipped out from the practise room, eyes wildly scanning the hallways as I called out Terry's name but she was nowhere to be found.

  " she's gone home," a familiar voice as well as the minty breath that I always wake up to, hit my nose.

  " Jimin," he took my body into his arms, eyes staring into his complexion that I adore so much.

  " how do you know that I am looking for Terry?"

  " Lisa came, didn't she? And Terry will always excuse herself to go somewhere when Lisa is here.."

  Jimin was correct.

  ______

   JEON TERRY

   It was hard to believe however, I was trying to distract myself by sitting so far away from the crowd that was celebrating Jimin's and Seo's wedding anniversary.

   Why did I came here in the first place?

   " you're alone?" Lisa suddenly took a place beside me, there she came again. Why is my life so unfortunate?

   " I'm..well yes," can't you see that I'm alone? Do you have to even ask?

   " Why don't you join us?" She invited. 

   " No, nevermind.." I said, turning away which slightly offended Lisa. She was also slightly annoyed and quickly get up to walk away.

   I heard everyone cheering for Jimin to kiss Seo and immediately looked at my best friend, aww how happy she is, she found her true love and live happily with him. I wish it will happen to me too, maybe later.

   " Hmm.. we have an announcement to make!" Lisa smiled widely and gained the attention of the guests in the private party.

  " Lisa and I are dating," Jung Kook quietly said, earning applause from the crowd. Huh, I inhaled loudly, sitting up on the bench as I saw her kissing his cheek. I've had enough..

   I walked up to Seo who was busy being kissed by Jimin on the lips to excuse myself.

   " You're going home? Why? The party is just begin"

  " because I'm still sober, and I don't think I can handle seeing them in without alcohol in my body. Excuse me, bye.." I stated, bidding a bye also to Jimin. When I was walking to the exit of the mansion I saw Jungkook, and I swore I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes because he was seeing one of the most important people to him walking from his life.

THE END