chapter 19

PARK SEO HYUN

    Sandara eonnie clenched her fists, her face was red in anger. I looked down and tried hard not to cry.

    " Men are all like that.. Don't worry Seo Hyun-ah.. you can keep the baby and stay here.." Sandara eonnie caressed my forehead, a sweet smile tugged on her lips.

   " We'll make him regret this," Sandara twitched her eyebrows and stood up from the couch.

    " Seulgi -ah.. Please prepare our guest room for Seo," Sandara eonnie said before leaving the leisure room. We heard a car pulled out from the parking which was her car.

   " Kaja.. I'll show you the room," Seulgi cheekily said, held out her hands for me to hold on and we skipped to the bedroom. " I'm very happy that eonnie allowed you to stay here.."

   I pulled a smile and laughed along with her. But I was curious at one thing, Sandara eonnie seems like she didn't like male.. or more accurately.
She hates namja.

   " Why Dara eonnie doesn't like man?"

   Seulgi sighed and patted the bedside, I dipped my body down onto the soft mattress and turned to Seulgi who was also laying down.

   " Dara eonnie believes all man are the same because once, her boyfriend was cheating on her, with her own best friend. Since then she hates man,"

   Oh.. so I actually have someone who have bad experiences with guys just like me.

   I looked at the white ceiling and clicked my tongue. " Guys are very ungrateful, aren't they?"

   " Yeah, they are babo," we both laughed and held our stomachs from the laughter before she stood up.

   " Okay, I have to prepare for dinner now.  What do you want to eat?"

   " Ermm.. anything is fine with me," I answered smiling sincerely.

   Seulgi made an annoyed look before saying " I'm not asking you duh, I'm asking the baby.. the baby wants to eat auntie Seulgi's cooking," she cooed cutely before happily going out.

   Yeah, everyone else are happy with the baby.. why not you Jimin? I sighed. Nothing is going to change him, let him do all the things he want.

Big Hit Entertainment

PARK JIMIN

   Everyone was panicked, the managers, the girls, Bang PD and even the boys were also panicked.  Why? Because my wife was missing! Yes, she was missing from the hospital where she was admitted. As soon as the news Seo was pregnant came into the company, the staffs never looked at me the same way again. Like they looked at me in concern, just the way I don't want the to look at me.

   " You was the last person she met Jimin. Did you said anything that hurts her feelings?" Chelse eonnie asked me, bugging me on my couch.

   " No," I replied shortly. Afraid if I talked more, I might did a stupid mistake.

   " Nevermind then," she stood up and walked away, I sighed, God what have I done. Ahh shit!

   What should I tell our parents later? That their daughter ran away because she doesn't want to abort the baby? Fuck it, that's the worst idea ever! My mom will questioned me why I want to abort it later.. asdfghjkl.. my life was ruined!

Double Update