Chapter 9 [smut]

warning : this chapter has smut.. when ★★ appeared.. don't read if you're not mature enough

I put all my shopping bags down on the floor next to Jimin's bed, which was occupied by his won body right now. " Jimin..don't sleep yet.. take bath first," I whined, shaking his body violently. He's gonna make the bedsheet stinks with his sweat!

" Five minutes," Jimin mumbled amd covered his face with a pillow. I hit his bum and his eyes shot opened.

" Yah.. don't hit my precious Jibooty," he warned cutely but I wasn't listening and , now, personally cursing my own self for challenging him.

" Whatever.. get up now,"

Jimin suddenly swept me off my legs and pick me up bridal way. " Take bath together, yes?" He asked with his cute rounded puppy eyes..

" ehh.. why don't you go first and I'll shower later?" I said, turning away from his face only to be kissed on my nose.

" No, I'm your husband right? You should listen to me," he answered and I shivered at the word husband. I know from that look and the way he sighed. He wants me tonight..

" Oppaaa~" I whined or to be truthful it sounded more like moaning. I didn't have any idea how that sound was produce but Jimin seemed to like it.

" Hmm?" He hummed.

" Put me down first and go into the shower. I'll be joining you shortly," I lied and of course he isn't that dumb too.

" Nope.. you will cheat Park Seo Hyun," Damn it. He know.

" No I won't! I will take off my clothes first then I'll join you," please just believe it already.

"It's fine I'll wait for you here," he simply stated and leaned against the nightstand.

Ugh can he just go shower now!? I mentally scolded myself and detached all of my clothes and only walked in my bra and panties around him. I saw Jimin gulping while his eyes were stuck at my cleavage. His adam apple bobbing up and down showing the amount of his pure desire to touch me..

I grabbed a bathrobe and pulled his arms, diverting his attention from my body. When we stepped inside the bathroom, I let go of Jimin's arm and he lifted his shirt up and threw it away.

I got into the bathtub and it was nice because when I sat down, the water level was on my collarbone and I can threw off my undergarments without being seen by Jimin.

But ekk when I was discarding my panties, Jimin happened to detached his boxers at the same time and now it looks like he's some sort of a rapist who is going to 'mmm' me soon. My face turned red as his boxers fell around his ankles.

Relax girl.. it's not like you haven't see it.

★★mature content

Jimin looked at my tomato face and smiled sheepishly as he got into the tub and sat across me. He didn't hesitate to pull me onto his lap while he adjust himself so his head was laying on the soft rubber thingy on the tub. I mentally facepalmed on our position.. me straddling Jimin..

Great girl.. just great.. now you're gonna turn him on even more. When the bathtub was full with bubbles, I dipped my index fingers into it and playfully smeared some on his nose, and chin. Oppa looks like.....

" Look Santa has come!" I yelled and he giggled cutely, blowing some bubbles to my face. I laughed too much and even forgot that I was straddling Jimin. Until he rested his hands a bit higher from by ass but still he could squeezed it.

" Aish oppa!" I whined hitting his chest not realising that my breast was dangling infront of his face. I saw Jimin gulping and he slowly reached for the babies and smeared bubbles on it.

I quickly slapped his hands away and got out from the tub and cleaned myself, threw a bathrobe on and went out, leaving Jimin in the tub smirking.

That.Is.Too.Bad.For.My.Heart!

I smelled Jimin, the scent of his soap lingering around as I sat myself in front of the dresser and applied some lotion on my body. I'm not really a girl who take good care of my skin but after becoming a trainee, I learned how to beautify my skin from the other members.

Then the bathroom door flew opened, revealing the hot God who just came out from the shower. Park Ji Min, the perfection. He only had a towel wrapped around his body, hanging dangerously low on his waist, I could see his V-line and abs and damn he's fit as fuck.

He grinned and wrapped around my body, his lips planting feathery kisses on my neck. I restrained myself hard from moaning.

" Seo baby, you smells good," Fuck, he turned me on.

He slowly put an arm under my knees and another hand under my back, picking me up bridal style. My hand automatically wrapped around his neck.

" Jimin put me down," I commanded but he just won't listen, he just walked backward to the bed and fell onto the soft matress. I was laying ontop of him, and I could feel his minty breath on my face.

Both of his hands, taking my face closer and finally our lips landed onto each other. It was a fun yet forein feeling to have his tongue deep in my mouth. I tugged on his hair, whimpering as he untie my robe and threw it away in a swift movement.

" Jimin.." I moaned breaking the kiss, and Jimin switched our position so Jimin was above me.

" Stop calling me Jimin.. call me baby, (exo af hhhiihi)" he looked deep into my eyes and detached his the towel from his body. He spreaded my legs and went down to play with my clit. The pinkish tip of his dick rubbed against by pink nub making it wet so that his member will slide in easily.

" Baby, I will be gentle," he whispered to my ear as he slowly pushed his member into me.

When he got deeper, it felts very hurt!

" Jimin!" I screamed, gripping his shoulder and digging my nails in him. Jimin was trying hard not to bang me silly, I heard his heavy pants.

Our sensitive skin rubbed against each other when he penetrated deeper into me and pulled back repeatly. His moan became louder and he forced my face to look at him.

" Seo Baby.. I love you," our lips touched and I felt a wave of pleasure hitting me as my climax is rising. I couldn't keep my pace when his tongue battled out with mine because Jimin was hitting this very pleasurable spot in me.

His free hands groped my breasts and it added pleasure for my body. I couldn't do it anymore, I feel like exploding! Jimin was close too, I could feel his dick twitching in me..

" I'm so close to be there.." he whispered before sloppily thrusting his member into me. We reached our high together and Jimin fell on top of me.

" Babe.." he pants " Another round?"

" Oi Jimin... once again?!"

Sorry this is not a smut book so I won't narrate any sex scene clearly. And sorry if it's smutty.. the title has said so..