chapter 36

PARK SEO HYUN

   I was aware that Jimin was staring at my ass but I just ignored him. I still felt angry at Jin siding Jimin. Okay, fine! I'm the bad guy! Jimin is the nice ass guy! I hate himmm!

   Pap! I felt a sting on my ass. I don't have to turn around I was sure that it was Jimin. " Park Jimin!"

   I heard Jimin giggling, feeling my cheeks heated from the harsh contact of his palm and my almost-exposed buttcheeks.

   " Stop being so adorable, baby.." he gently lifted me up by my armpit, he placed me onto his laps and smashed his lips on mine. His lips moving carelessly against mine, devouring it.

    " I hate you," I mumbled, my voice barely went out as I struggled to draw myself away from him but  caught by Jimin.

    " But, I love you," he bit his lower lip, forming the innocent yet sexy face ever.

    " I hate you, Jimin.. I'm serious,"

    " But I love you and I'm serious too,"

_________________________

PARK SEO HYUN

    I couldn't stop grinning as I bowed at Seo's parents who just arrived to our so-called house. Hopefully nothing will disfunction throughout the day they will be staying here. Same goes to me and Seo and I think I should start my acting now, my hand roaming around to find its partner.

   Found it! I took a hold of it and gripped on it confidently. It was her small and soft hand wrapped in my slightly bigger hand. Not bigger tho, mine is just chubby while hers are slender.

   I could see Seo's face fell into a deep shades of red when my fingers caressed hers in soft motions. I felt her tensed but remained calm as I smiled to her parents.

   " Eommonie, abeoji," I sat next to her appa meanwhile Seo glued herself at her omma, she must be missing her a lot. Seo glanced at me, biting her lower lip. We both didn't have any idea what to talk about, I hoped the elders started the conversation so it won't be awkward.

   " How is work Jimin?" Seo's father broke the ice. I quickly turned my attention to him, serving the nicest smile I have for him.

   " Busy like always abeoji. But it's always relieving when I come home after work because there will be Seo who will wait for me, serving me dinner and bath.." I winked at Seo when I pronounced her name but unfortunately her omma saw that and just smiled over. I blushed right away.

   " That's good. what about Seo? How's life?"

   " Seoul is nice omma, I made loads of new friends! And guess what? I meet Terry at Big Hit! She happened to be the trainee there," she told her.

   " Wah.. it's cool. Anyway, appa is hungry, did you cook?" Appa stood up from his seat and stretched out.

   "Of course appa! I cooked a lot of food," She made her way into the kitchen to plate the food. I tailed behind her, ready to lend my hands to serve the food..

  ________________________

    I looked around the living room, being as careful as ever so that I won't step on anything that made sound. Tonight I have practise with the boys and I definitely don't wanna miss it but at the same time I don't want to be seen as disrespectful to my father and mother in law.

   They just arrived as guest and now I'm going to leave the guest to practise? That's disrespectful.

   But I needed to go there so, sneaking out from the bedroom with a pair of shoes in my hand, I quickly crept to the door. I have told Seo that I would go to the practise tonight and she let me go.

   I saw the door! Just a little bit more Jimin! Just a few steps more!

   " Oh son, where are you going?"