chapter 27 [mature content 》Handjob]

Bam Bam

SORRRY.. But I have some things coming up.. I can't see you.. I really can't..

Seocute

Aw.. nevermind..

BTS DORM - JEON JUNG KOOK

I dialled the numbers and winked at Jimin hyung, reassuring him that I know well what I was doing. I was about to make Seo love him back..

" hello?"

" Yah, Kang Seulgi-ah. This is Jung Kook," I piped, when I recognized the voice.

" Oh, kook. What's up?" Damn, Lisa and Seo also changed Seulgi into a bad girl. Even her approach words change.

" Ah.. I'm holding a party tomorrow night. And I hope that you could persuade Seo to come too?"

" Is this Jimin's request?"

" Yes.. Please just tell her to come,"

" Actually Jung Kook-ah.. Lisa and I have thought that It'll be better if we reunite Seo and Jimin back. She's suffering deep inside,"

My heart lit as soon as I heard that. I grinned at Jimin and he sighed in relief. Now let's proceed to the plan!

" Just take her here tomorrow night.. our members will do the rest, okay?"

" Okay.."

When I ended the call, I looked over Jimin and I could say that now he finally could breathe properly.

" See hyung? It's not that hard.. but tomorrow you gotta do your part right if you want her back." I patted his shoulder and gave his arm a tight squeeze.

PARK JIMIN

" Thanks my handsome Kookie.." I leaned in and was about to peck his forehead when Jung Kook pushed my chest away and made a puke sound.

" Eww.. don't touch me gay!" He playfully jabbed his index finger on my stomach down to the crotch of my jeans.

" If I'm gay then how can Seo get pregnant huh?"

" Eww.. hyung.. stop it! My innocent ears arghh.." he jumped of my bed then running out from the bedroom screaming like girls fangirling over their bias.

I let out a small chuckle at Jung Kook's childish behaviour. But then realised something.

I'm hard as fuck.

I glanced at the crotch of my pants where Jung Kook touched earlier and felt myself turning on over a small touch like that.. and that was from a boy even.

" Why do I get hard easily these days?" I mentally questiones myself bit at the same time my lips also forms it into a sentence.

Of course it's because I haven't had pleasure since the four months Seo left me.. I miss her so badly, I miss her doing the sexy dance on my lap, I miss her cute moan.. and holy mothers of jamseu I'm hard just by thinking of her.

I grabbed a bathrobe from the hanger and discarded all of my clothes. I then slipped my phone into the pocket of the robe before proceeding my way to the bathroom. Since Taehyung, Hoseok hyung and I shared a bedroom, we can have our own bathroom. Meanwhile the other four would share another bathroom near the living room.

That means no one would disturb my personal time.

I made my ways into the bathroom, making sure that I locked the door properly and settled down in the tub.
I roamed around my gallery and saw a video when I made love to Seo for the last time before we argued.

" I knew it was a great idea to record it.. this is better than porn," I mumbled, taking my member into my palm. Hand wrapping around it, trying to imitate Seo's movements when she gave me a handjob.

And indeed recording it was a good idea. I'm sick of watching the same girl getting fucked by different guys in pornhub. I only wanted my wife. So I started to fantasize that it was her hand that was caressing my now thick and fat cock. It wasn't that hard because my hand is as soft as hers. I imagined that she ran her index along my veins that popped up from the milky white skin of my dick.

" Ahh.. Seo.." I sighed as I squeeze my meat a bit, another hand pressing the 'play' button. Soon her moans echoed in the bathroom wall.. thank god, the wall is very thick, it's almost soundproof.

I watched every single of her facial expressions. How she bit her lips innocently, because of the pain when I rammed my size in her. How she begged for me to go harder and faster..

"Ahh! ahh.. Jimin o-ppa!" Her moan tighten a knot in my stomach.

" Ahh.. Seo baby.. ahh mph! Ah!" I groaned out loud as I felt my cock twitching in my palm. Electric shock ran over my veins as I reached my orgasm.

My now relieved dick fell onto my V line and it was sticky with white substance.

" Starting for tomorrow.. I'll have yoi back to do this for me," I grinned cheekily at the thought of Seo would come back soon.