Chapter 8

Today is a weekend, after a week I got a place in Big Hit and had been through all the brutal training. Jimin has been calling me since last night, I can't even sleep. When he knew I purposely did not answer his calls, he began to spam me messages.

Baby, why won't you answer my calls?

You're still coming tomorrow right?

Baby, why you won't reply? I know you read this.

Or are you still scare about last week? I'm sorry!

Last week? Even remembering the things that happened between us made me shook my head in a instant.

Flashback..

Jimin scooted closer to me. I could feel his heavy breath flaming over my sensitive skin. His fingers made a small motion on my thighs.

" Ji-Jimin?" I pushed his head away but end up locked his face closer with me. He pushed me down and hovered on top of me, licking his lips slightly.

" Stop!" I suddenly shouted. Jimin was startled, his hot lustful eyes turned into soft and concern. He got off me and help me to sit up.

" I'm sorry." He stated, hanging his head low as guilty washed over him.

Oh damn Seo Hyun.. look what you have done to this precious fluff ball! I feel bad now.

To the sudden courage I have, my hands found their ways to cup his chubby cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. His eyes widen at my action but quickly kissed back. His right hand stroking my back as he deepen the kiss, our tongue dance together.

I am certain, right know. I fell in love. I fell in love with this namja.. but he's too gorgeous for me..

I pulled away to break the kiss and Jimin's lips curved into a smile. His thumbs caressed my cheeks and he quickly pecked my lips.

End of flashback.

I didn't realise that I was grinning from that memories. I thought I will suffered as soon as I say 'I do' to the priest but luckily, I got married to Jimin guys..he is the most perfect guy I ever found. I mean, what else do you want? good looking? Tick. Good voice? Tick. Rich? Tick. Loving? Tick. Good at dancing? Tick. And most importantly, *whispers* Sexyy..

I can't wait to meet him today, so I hurriedly put my backpack on my back and checked my outfit. I think this is good.

A plain white short sleeve T, a pair of black ripped jeans, a pair of black leather boots and a snapback. I'm not the type who dolled up girlish stuff so..

I slid my phone into my pocket and a letter in my bag. I went out from my bedroom that I shared with Chelsie unnie and saw Terry was laying on the couch, playing games.

" Oh oh.. girl your oh-so-sexy oppa is waiting for you outside. Be careful, calm his buddy down.." Terry said. Eww.. byuntae. I grabbed a small neck pillow from the couch and thwack it across her face.

" I'll be home in two days. Bye," I said, before going out and locking the door. Turning around I almost bumped into an unknown figure.

" Sorry..sorry.." I said, bowing down while that person just stood still and yawned.

" Oh baby? What took you so long?" A familiar voice asked in Busan satoori, except that baby word. I rolled eyes at him and jabbed his chest.

" Why are you wearing things like a thief?" Jimin chuckled as he grabbed my waist and we walked to the elevator.

" If I don't wear this, there might be any fans recognizing me.." he mumbled.

" Yah, your weird orangey hair will draw attention ok.. they will already know it's you in the first place.."

" Oh damn. You're right.. I should've wear beanie, " he quickly covered his hairs with the scarf he have. I bursted into laughter while he stared at me confused.

" This is even weirder.. wearing a scarf on this sunny day.." I laughed and quicken my pace towards the company car which was driven my Jimin's manager, Senjin. Ok, that reminds me of my maid, their name are quit the same.

Jimin tailed me as I got in and settle down. He got in and sat next to me.

" Hyung, let's go to the COEX Mall. I wanna take Seo shopping," Jimin spoked, taking off his black mask and scarf.

" What shopping?"

" Your clothes.. your makeup.. your.." voice slowed down.." undergarments,"

Automatically, my hand hit him in the thigh. Pervert!

I looked down and closed my eyes. Not long after I felt a sudden heat engulfing me, I peeked over and saw Jimin resting his arm around me. My head fell on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead not minding that his manager saw everything.

" So, Jimin. You must like this girl a lot.." his manager spoke. They thought I was aslept. I'm excited to know what Jimin will answer.

" Yes, hyung. I think I began to love her.. I thought I will just accept her and trying not to involve with her after we got married, maybe like get a home for her and supply her lifetime food then just leave her without love. It's just a forced marriage after all. But with this girl, as soon as my lips landed on her.. I felt different, and I even swear that no matter what happen I will take care and love her.." he replied in a long sentences..

I felt very moved and touched at his honesty. Gripping and clutched on his body tighter. Jimin still thought that I was aslept so I took the chance to snuggle into his chest. I studied his heartbeat, it was steady and calm. It was calming with him. The heartbeat was like a lulaby, and in a minute I was driven to a deep sleep.