chapter 28

PARK SEO HYUN

    Jung Kook invited us over to his party but I resisted in the beginning. I don't want to see Jimin right now after what I said to him. I felt guilty as fuck.

   " C'mon Seo.. you must come. Show him that you've move on!" Lisa said throwing me bunch of dresses from her closet.

    " Yeah, show him what he have been missing." Seulgi added when she lifted a short dress and placed it on her body.

   " You two will come along right?" I asked.

   " Of course! We're gonna blow the party up!" Lisa shouted jumping over the bed.

    maybe I should go.. I can't hide in this hole forever.. I need to show Jimin that I'm fine without him.

   " Okay girls.. I'm coming with you!" I yelled and we all hugged eachother. I became their doll, they dressed me up and put make up on my face. Lisa curled my light purple hair and Seulgi helped me into a short one strip dress along with a pair black wedges.

   They helped themselves into their dresses and we got into the car as Lisa drove to the venue of the party which is a private mansion near the outskirt of Seoul.

    When we arrived, Lisa parked the car in a private parking besides a familiar car. It was Jimin's car.

   " Let's go rock the party ladies," I said, putting my arms around the girls' shoulders.

   As soon as we got into the mansion, we saw a lot of familiar faces from Big Hit. Gosh, I miss them so much. I also saw Bang PD nim and he wore a shocked face as soon as his eyes laid on me.

   I replied with a smile, a genuine one. Before moving towards the host of the party, Jung Kook who was sitting with all of the squad.

   " Hi Kook!" Lisa and I kissed each of Jung Kook's cheeks making him blushed like hell.

   " Hey girls," he greeted and let us sat among them and I caught someone in my eyes.

   " Hey Sana.." I said, chuckling lightly. Sana's eyes didn't want to meet mine but she replied slowly. " Hello,"

   Jung Kook gestured everyone to meet Lisa and they were shocked when the members saw me. Out of the blue someone yelled my name..

   " Seo Hyunnah!" I turned to the direction of the voice and saw a girl running towards me.

   " Terry.." a name escaped my name when she engulfed my body with a hug. I hesitantly hugged my bestfriend back.

   JEON JUNG KOOK

   As soon as the girls made their reunion, I smirked. I knew Seo's heart would soften if I use Terry.. Seo and Terry have been bestfriend since forever and they have a special bond.

   " Where have you been Seo?" Terry questioned with tears flowing on her cheeks.

PARK SEO HYUN

   " I just..I'm-"

   Suddenly some noises took place..They yelled the nameof Jimin and a handsome guy appeared on a small stage at the venue..

   " Seo Baby," he pronounced, looking towards my direction when Lisa pushed me closer to the stage for a better view.

   " I Love You.. I'm Sorry,"