chapter 35

PARK JI MIN

   " so you want a second chance?"

   What kind of question is that? Of course I want a second chance. I'm willing to kill to get the chance, if needed.

    " If you're willing to give me..I would be very delighted baby," I whispered into her ears. Silence fell in between us after that. No one utter a word.

   " You gotta earn that second chance. I'm not giving it to you that easy," she said inhaling deeply and pulling the blanket over her head. I internally scream in joy over that.

   I put my face in between her cheek and her shoulder blade before kissing it. " Thank you baby,"

  PARK SEO HYUN

   " Thank you baby," he kissed my cheek and rested his head next to mine. Did he think that I would let him try that easy and win that easy? Over my dead body! I'm gonna make you suffer before you even get me back to you.

   " Goodnight," I bid, feeling Jimin snuggling closer to my body, providing warmth to me. Okay, I could never lie I miss this part of him.

   " Goodnight baby,"

________________

   So today my mom will arrive to Seoul, the whole day we've been shopping for the groceries. We need the apartment to look like a real home of a couple. Jimin did help me to cook, just some simple dishes that Jin taught me to cook. Eventually I did too much mistake in cooking that Jin even came up from their dorm to help me.

   I couldn't express how I'm very thankful that they help me and Jimin right now.

   " Thanks Jin oppa. If you weren't here, I don't know what will happen.." I said, hugging Jin oppa's arm like a koala.

   " I didn't do it for you. I did it for Jimin.. he deserve a second chance,"

   " After he slept with random girl at Kookie's party?" I shot sarcastically, almost in an instant rolling my eyes. Why is everyone on his side?

   " You know he was drunk." Jin sighed, his hands busy stirring the food and handling your grip on his arm.

   I rolled my eyes and released his arm from my grip. " So that's a good reason to go fuck another girl?"

   Ugh, everyone is on his side. Now it looks like I'm the bad guy here!

   I stomped on my feet, making my way to the bedroom. Slamming the door really hard, it could break just by the effect of the slam.

  PARK JI MIN

   Footsteps could be heard before the door slammed hard. I grinned like an idiot, Seo.. seo.. you changed a lot eh? You weren't the type who is bad tempered. But now you're like a tigress, ready to pounce your prey a.k.a me with your sharp claws.

   I took a deep breath before going into the kitchen. The smells of the food, ahh! My stomach growled. I smiled at Jin hyung who was washing his hands. Looks like he has done cooking.

   " Thanks for ya help.." I fistbumped with him and he patted my shoulder firmly. " You got a fiesty one here Jimin,"

   chuckling, I could only remained silent.  Jin hyung excused himself to go home and I accompanied him to the door before checking on my wife.

   I saw Seo was sitting down on the bed, legs spreaded, face burried into the pillow. Once again I chuckled, because her hair was tousled in all directions.

   " Get ready, omma and appa would arrive soon," I said. She just nodded and made an 'Okay' sign with her hand without looking at me.

   I smirked when I saw her butt was lifted a bit upward, giving me room to slap her soft ass.

   Seo squeaked before yelling " Park Jimin!!"

Hello! Broken daily update! Anyway I talk to my boyfriend and he says it's okay if I don't want him back, he says he deserve it after what he had done to me.. but honestly all he was doing to me was.. kindness.. he joke that " Now we're almost over you can marry Jimin.."
Fuckk stop making me feel badddd

   Vote @ comments