chapter 24

PARK JI MIN

   I couldn't help myself but went to SOPA to stalk Seo, and eventually I met her.

   But not in the condition I wanted to see..

   " Yah! How dare you sent that to him?!" She yelled at a brownish haired girl who was kneeling infront of her and the other blonde girl I saw in the picture in Jung Kook's phone.

   " I-I s-sorry," the brown haired girl said half whispering.

   " Aigoo.. why you likes to look for trouble with us eh Sana? Because you're good with Jung Kook? You think Jung Kook can protect you? Stop dreaming you pabo!" She pushed that Sana girl's head with her index finger.

   " Lisa, how should we punish this fool?" She asked Lisa and Lisa held out a bottle containing white mixture inside.

   " Hyunnie ah.. don't you think our little doll need a new hair colour? Brown doesn't look good on you baby.." Lisa said while opening the lid of the bottle, giving the bottle to Seo. She poured that mixture over Sana's head and dropped the bottle on her lap.

   " Opps.. sorry! My bad," she made a face then was abouf to walk away when I thought that's enough for her to bully that girl, it's not nice to do that. Also, I need to show myself now.

   " Seo Baby," She stiffen and turned around, her face grew pale a bit.

   " J-Jimin?" Her lips trembled and Lisa threw a confused face to me.

   " Baby I-"  KRINGG! I was cut by the bell ringing and before I couldn't continue, Seo was pulled away by Lisa as well as that Sana also stood up from her kneeling position before running towards the same direction.

   Damn it! I will wait for her until her class is over. I looked at my wristwatch and I texted Kookie

    KOOKIE ♥

   Kookie ah.. when you're class is over come to my car. I wait for you at the front gate

    I sat on the seat in the driver seat. I just learned driving last two months and I got my driving licence not long ago.

   My baby Seo has changed a lot. I feel like I don't know her anymore.. she has turned from the sweet girl Seo to the bad witch Seo Hyun.

   I sighed as fatigue taking over me. Soon I found myself driving into a deep slumber. Sailing with my dreams of Seo, my beautiful wife.

    PARK SEO HYUN

    I didn't pay any attention to the Science teacher talking crap about reproduction systems. I stared at the windows and Jimin came into my mind.

   I haven't see him for four months and he hadn't change much. He is still handsome and attractive but just now he wore a very sad face, I noticed the eyebags under his eyes.

   I admit it that I miss him.. I still love him.

   " Hey," out of the blue Jung Kook whispered to me.

   " Whut?"

   " You follow me later after class. No objection," he strictly said and focused back to the teacher. What the fuck? You think you can order me around?

   " No.." I replied.

   " Did I say it's an option?"