Chapter 18

PARK SEO HYUN

    " Bam Bam.." my cracked voice called out his name as soon as the line was connected.

   " Seo Hyun? Wh-why is your voice sounds like guy? Have you been crying?" Bam Bam asked worriedly.

   " Bam Bam can you come to hospital. I got discharged today and no one will come to fetch me.." park seo hyun, you fucking lied.

   " Okay.. you wait for me okay? I'll there in fifteen minutes,"

   " Okay, uh wait..! Can you bring a hoodie with you? I'm cold." then he hung up. I sighed. Please forgive me Bam Bam, forgive me for lying to you..

   I changed into a black T Jimin brought for me on his last visit. I peeked outside and looked around and  saw Dr. Nichkhun was walking towards my ward.

   " Oh! Seo Hyun.. have you drink your milk and medicine?" He asked me with a hint of concern. I pulled a fake smiled and nodded.

   " That's good. I saw Jimin just now, did he visit you?"

   " Yes, Dr."

   " Ok. If you need anything, I'll be in my room. Okay?"

   " Okay, Doc," he threw a smile before going down the hallway and turned at a corner before disappearing from sight. Phew! What a relief

   Then I saw Bam Bam walking with a guy I saw at the equipment storeroom two days ago. If I'm not mistaken, his name is Park Jin Young or the kids call him Jr.

   I waved my hand at me and they rushed towards me. I pulled both Jr and Bam Bam into my ward and they panted from all the running.

   " Thank you for coming my savior!" I pulled Bam Bam into a hug. Jr gave us weird look but I ignored and only focused on Bam Bam.

   " What happen?"

   " I need you to save me!" I exclaimed, Bam Bam lifted his eyebrow and stared at me. " Save you from what?" He asked bluntly.

   " Help me to run away from the hospital.."

    " Seo, are you insane? Just why?"

    " I can't tell you now. But please help me, just please. This involves my life and....and my baby,"

   Bam Bam's eyes widen when he heard the words baby leaving my life. He remained speechless for a few minutes meanwhile Jr was just smirking and mumbling. " and you bam bam, told me this Seo is a good girl.. she's pregnant before marriage pfft,"

   Blood rushed to my face, I felt vexed and without hesitation I grabbed Jr's collar and drew himself towards me.

   " This isn't an unwanted pregnancy, this baby belongs to my husband Jimin! But he fucking don't want it!" I screamed at him and Jr dread at me.

   " Calm down yo," Bam Bam softly took me away from Jr and sat me on the bed.

   " I'm sorry.. emotions take over me.. please just take me away from here," I looked down to the floor, not wanting to meet any of their gazes.

   " Where do you want to go?"

   " I don't know," I said and thought hard as a name went past my mind. I hope she can help me.

   " Can you send me to Seulgi's house?" Bam Bam looked at me and Jr and back at me again. He seems like didn't really agree at that but he finally nodded.

    We sneaked out without being seen by Dr. Nichkhun and nurses. There was the way which is a bit hidden, we must go through gynaecological department first before to the door.

   I saw babies from behind the glass windows and felt like as if they were looking at me. My steps halted when I saw more babies, their hands flung in airs as they cried. I smiled and felt a tug on my shoulder.

    " What are you looking at? C'mon.." Bam Bam whispered and I followed him towards the door. We managed to get into his car and drove away to Seulgi's house.

   When we arrived, I hesitated to knock because I'm scared that they won't accept me here.

   " Hello? Is there anybody home?" I knocked three times and a woman in early thirties opened the door, she has the funky youngsters orange hair. Messy bangs on the bridge of her nose almost covered her face. A smile tugged on her lips.

   " Hello, can I help you?"

   " Is this Seulgi's sister?" I questioned. I mean her sister is so beautiful like Seulgi.

   " Yes. Seulgi is inside.. come in," she welcomed as three but narrowed her eyes at Bam Bam and Jr. I looked at Bam Bam and he understood that, quickly left. Seulgi's sister offered me to sat down and I heard Seulgi's footsteps from the wooden stairs.

    " Eh?! Seo ah? What happened to you? Why are you crying?"