chapter 47

THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT JUNGKOOK AND LISA..

Jeon Jung Kook

   This Thai chick just simply ignored me and still have the nerve to sip on her green tea after she had been late like thirty minutes to our meeting.

    Lisa glanced at her phone, she was looking at every single things in the in the cafe except my face. This very fine face.

   " Are you just going to sit there and not apologise?"

   " Why should I apologise?"

    I felt myself burning at her respond, calm down Jeon Jung Kook, you're handling the most annoying chick in this world.

   " Do you know why I want to meet you here?" I asked her and that's when her stupid phone decided to rang. She gesture a 'wait I need to answer this,' with her hands before answering the call.

   " Oh hi, Seo! Yeah, aha? Uhum? Oh really?.." she started to chat. I waited almost four minutes before getting myself totally annoyed and vexed that I decided to leave.

   Lisa gasped before ending the call, as she watched me exiting the cafe. She grabbed her handbag before running towards the door and slung her arm around me.

   " Jung Kook! Where are you going??" Lisa rested her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder. I pouted before yanking her off my body.

   " I'm going home. I don't see the need of me being here because you don't talk to me anyway,"

   " Ahh.  Can I get a lift? I want to go to Seo's apartment, it's the same block with you right?" She made her eyes look larger and cuter. Fuck, Jungkook ah, don't mind her.. ignore her..!

   " Okay sure," I replied soulless, Lisa let out a 'yeay' as she climbed into Jimin hyung's black SUV that I borrowed from him.

   I didn't pay much attention to Lisa since she was talking to someone familiar call Bam Bam on the phone while I drove to the apartment.. I think I heard that name somewhere I just don't remember it.

   Even when I pushed the bell of Jimin and Seo's apartment, she was still talking to her Bam Bam with her last sentence was 'bye BAM! I LOVE YOU!'

   I felt my ears itching and my blood boiling at that, when Lisa ended the call, I swiftly grabbed her wrists and the second after my lips already landed on her soft one.

   " You can only like me, not other guys!"

_______________

   PARK SEO HYUN

   The bell rung and I quickly remove the Lasagna carousel out from the microwave. I threw the hand glove away and yelled at Jimin. " Oppa, Lisa and Jung Kook is here!"

   I was informed by Lisa that Jung Kook was coming too. I wondered how they manage to ride a car together when they bicker all the time.

   Jimin who was setting up the table, got ready and we both went to the door to open it only to witness..

    " Oh my god," I covered my mouth while Jimin just bursted into giggles. " Oh man holy shit!"

    Lisa was pressed against the wall by Jung Kook and their lips were glued together, but Lisa's expression was very uncomfortable.  When she saw us she pushed Jungkook away and ran into the house, embarrassed.

   " Aigoo.. uri maknae hahah," Jimin elbowed Jungkook in the stomach while I ran for Lisa.

    " Lisa!" I called for her as she locked herself in the toilet.

Double update ♥♥♥♥♥♥