chapter 44

PARK JIMIN

     For some reason, Bang PD was very mad at me. I couldn't figure what I did wrong, or did I mess up anywhere. I also checked if my relationship with Seo has been exposed or not but I seriously didn't find anything wrong with it.

    But now, through that judgemental eyes of it, I knew I'm in a big trouble. Bang PD was never mad at me, never that eyes stared at me like he was going to gobble me up there. I've always been a good trainee, a good idol and most importantly a good son to him.
But today, it was just different.  He was angry.

    " what's this?" He tossed his laptop on the coffee table in front of me. Hesitating to grab it, he roared for me to quickly take it. and when I see the screen I was pretty much relieved it wasn't anything near my problem with Seo.

    Grinning to the older one, I playfully slapped his thigh. " Bang Appa! Why are you teasing me!"

   Bang PD formed a smile, before lurching his hands forward to ruffle my hair. " I'm very proud of you," he said, pointing at the laptop. The screen showed my new photo shoot pictures where I modeled for Calvin Klein (hehehe I could see Jimin, I could see booty *-*).

    " Good, keep this up.." he told, before his gaze turned serious. " So, I heard that the manager didn't tell me something I'm supposed to know,"

    I gulped hard, looked like Bang PD was about to know about Seo and I are living under the same roof again. I thought Manager Senjin could keep this secret until a few days more because my mom and Seo's parents are going back to Busan tomorrow.

   " Is it about me?"

   " Stop beating around the bush,"

   " Okay, I admit it! I'm in love with Seo again! Please! Don't do anything to her and me! Our parents just visit us and we have to pretend like we're still together! Sorry for not telling you this," I explained with my hands frantically moving. Bang PD just facepalmed and shushed me.

   " alright, alright! Stop panicking Jimin.." he sighed " Just don't get caught or the ARMY would be very disappointed in you,"

___________

PARK SEO HYUN

   I couldn't believe that I was strong enough to tell him I forgive him. I let Jimin conquer my heart and the spark just came again. I remembered how he said he'd make us fall in love again. I know he's capable to do that, but I am afraid of the consequences after he make me fall in love. There was a potential of him hurting me for the second time, yet I choose to try it out.

   After we went to the graveyard yesterday, Jimin seemed to do more skinship with me. Even if it's in front of our parents. His mom cooed at how adorable we were when he suddenly sneaked his hands around my waist, back hugging me as I was cooking with our moms.

   God knew how hot my face was, hotter than the pan on the fire. Jimin is determined to get me back, I couldn't find any excuses to tell him to stop. I needed this as much as him.

   And last night, was so unbearable. I was restraining myself from touching him. I hated how his warm breath hit the nape of my neck, it made me weak. And, I lost the battle, I let my face sank into his muscular chest crying out loud as loud as the thunder and lightning striking outside the apartment building.

   I used to cry alone when the thunder happened, because I am scare of it. The way the lightning flashes around was beautiful yet scary. But last night, Jimin held me against his body, providing me heat and secure me tightly, even this morning he refused to let go until he got a call from the company.

   I got a mini heart attack, realising that I never want him to leave my side. Eotteoke? I asked myself, staring into the mirror.

-------

Halloooo.. do you want a double update? If this chapter get 30 votes, im gonna update the next one.

Comments ^ Vote