chapter 32

PARk SEO HYUN

   I paced back and forth in my bedroom.. I sat on my bed, laid down and tried to close my eyes but I can't.  I shifted from side to side. I just can't stay still.

   ' Relaz will you? Notice is going to happen!' The right side of my head whispered. 'Maybe this way, it'll also reunite Jimin and you back..'

   ' WHAT? NO! You can't take him back! He killed your baby.. things will happen Seo Hyun ah.. you should tell your parents about you guys splitting up,' the other side argued. I scratched the nape of my neck as I began to imagine a day with Jimin in front of my parents.

   If I had to pretend that I'm still on a good term with Jimin, it means that I need to act lovey dovey with him. It will involve a lot of skinship too.

   Ughh! I seriously hate my parents for doing this surprise visit.

   " Hey.. don't worry. I told Kookie.. Jimin and him will be here soon okay?"  Lisa assured me, a bit annoyed that I kept on worrying about me will be staying with Jimin while my parents is here.

   " But what if I fall for him again?"

   " You told us, you're strong enough not to fall into his arms again," she smirked at me. Aih, fuck.

   " I'm j-just.. ah forget it. Now when will they arrive?" I questioned glancing over the clock. It showed 2 in the evening.

   " Ooh! You can't wait to see Jimin don't you?" Lisa teased me making me pulled on her hair slightly until she screamed for mercy.

   " You said that like we're still together and he hadn't been fucking another girl around." I glared at her and Lisa chuckled playfully.

   " Just admit it girl ~ You missed him." She cooed.

   " Oh shut up Lisa." I threw a pillow at her and walked out of the room. Now I'm living in Lisa's house. It's nice because I don't want to burden Sandara and Seulgi anymore. Eventhough they were against it at first but I told them that they taught me to be independent so I wanna try it out.

  Ding! Dong! The front door bell was rung. I heard Lisa's footsteps coming downstairs. I took out four glass and and a bottle of orange juice and put it on a tray.

   " Hey Kook! Hey.." her voice slowed down an octave. " Hey..Jimin..you're shirtless.." Lisa giggled, letting Jimin and Jung Kook to came in. I took the tray out and took a deep breath. This is it. You got this Seo.

    As soon as I stepped out from the kitchen to the living room, my eyes were approached by a delicious sight. I unconsciously licked my lips. Jimin was shirtless.

    Lisa noticed that and chuckled. " Sit down guys, we need to talk,"

   I sat across Jimin on the floor as he tried to cover his bare body. I couldn't help but peeked over his abs. He have lost a lot of it after I left me.

   Jimin blushed when he saw me staring. " Don't stare at me like that,"

   I stood up and replied. " I'll get you my hoodie.." I went to my bedroom and retrieved at black hoodie.

   I gave it to Jimin and he wore it before joining us on the carpeted floor. " So, I have a problem here.. my mom is coming to Seoul and I haven't told her that we're splitting up,"

PARK JI MIN

   " So, I have a problem here.. my mom is coming to Seoul and I haven't told her that we're splitting up," she started up. I rolled my eyes in annoyance when she said splitting up.

   " So?" I scoffed.

   " I need Jimin to pretend like we're still together.." she answered softly. Pshh.. trying to act so lovely.

   " Please Jimin.. or else we'll both be in trouble.." she continued. I thought for it for a long time.

   if I agree this is the once in a lifetime opportunity to get back with this girl. I didn't hesitate to say yes but with one condition.

   " You will move in to my new apartment,"

   No more gross gif guys.. that was painful aw