Chapter 21

PARK SEO HYUN

     I looked over the bump on the ground, a rose was neatly placed on it. My knees that was resting on the grass quickly flexed forward to stand up.

   " Goodbye baby. Rest in peace. Sorry omma couldn't save you," I said as tears began to well up in my eyes. The hospital had arrange a small funeral for the fetus and buried it at a small graveyard besides the hospital.

   " Omma.. will make your appa pay for your life.. " I clenched my fists and looked at the tomb for the last time.

   When we arrived home, Sandara unnie cooked some food for me but I didn't have any appetite to eat. We were watching TV when Sandara's friend Chaelin unnie or we call her CL arrived there.

    " So Seo what's your plan now?" Sandara  asked as we settled down on the couches.

   " I don't know.. but I don't want to go home to Jimin.." frankly speaking, I didn't have any plan right now. I have no house, no money but I definitely don't want to go back to Bighit.

   " You can stay here, Seo. We are all family," Sandara lift her eyebrow upwards and smile. " You wants to take revenge on Jimin don't you?"

   I hesitantly nodded, feeling not confident for that because I didn't know if I could do anything.

   " We can help you.. to become a badass girl," CL commented, resting her legs on the coffee table.

   " Yeah. You just needa stop being too polite, and some makeover. Do you want to do this?"

   I took a deep breath and nodded. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it with all of my effort I could give.

   " Good, so let me make a phone call for awhile then we're ready to go," CL stood up and went out we heard her talking.

   Meanwhile I turned to Sandara and asked " Where are we going?"

   " To the mall, to my boutique, you need new clothes. Go get ready now,"

   I followed as she said amd went up to my bedroom before changing into a hoodie and shorts.

  " So we're ready now?" CL asked and Seulgi and I nodded. We went on a thirty minutes ride to the mall.

   CL said someone was waiting for us at the entrance so we quicken our pace and saw a petite figure was waving her hands towards our direction.

   " Hey Lisa!" CL called out and Lisa quickly ran into her arms.

   " Yo, unnie! What's up?" They fistbumped and Lisa looked at me.

   " Who is she?"

   I quickly bowed and greeted " annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Seo Hyun,"

   Lisa suddenly burst into a fit laughter when I straighten my body back. " Hey, we don't bow to each other. That's very not cool.." Lisa said as she held out her knuckle and we fistbump.

   " So, Seo Hyun-"

   " Just call me Seo,"

   " Alright Seo, you want to change your look? I see you're not that bad tho, you have that bad girl's vibe.." Lisa commented.

   " Yeah, actually I used to wear things like badass girl. But you see.. I just lost my baby, so I don't really care about my appearance now," I explained. Lisa has her mouth opened.

   " You were pregnant?"

   It was a few moments of silent before Seulgi decided to answer that for me. " She was pregnant three months and a half. But she got hit by a car,"

   Lisa nodded as understand. " Ahh.. So who's the father of the baby?"

   Another moments of silence but this time I would want to answer it by my own.

   " Jimin, Park Jimin. He doesn't want the baby,"

  Lisa's eyes grew twice the size. " Jimin of BTS are you kidding me?"

   " No, she's  not kidding." Seulgi replied when we entered a cafe and sat down on the table waiting for CL and Sandara while they go to them ATM to withdraw money.

  " Don't worry Seo, we will help you make him regret things. But first  of all, did you guys had a one night stand or Jimin is your boyfriend?"

  " He's my husband,"