Chapter 16

An hour after Jimin left, there was a nurse came to my ward to send food. This ward is a private one so I share it with no one. She put the tray on the table and went out.

I only stared at the food, my throat because narrow all sudden, my taste buds felt bitter and I don't have any appetite to eat anything.

Sighing, I slipped into a pair of flip flops and walked out from the room. I need some fresh air. Right now, I couldn't think of anything.

I believed Jimin didn't mean that, I mean.. even animals love their babies. And Jimin isn't that kind of person too. Jimin I used to know was a loving person.. suddenly I felt like I didn't know him anymore.

" Seo?"

" Bam Bam," he rushed towards me and engulfed me into his arms.

Oo kay.. did he really miss me? We're not even close.. but Bam Bam is very good to me.

Bam Bam smiled at me and pointed at Dr. Nichkhun who was standing near the door of his office.

" pichai.. told me that there's a patient name Seo Hyun here and I was curious if it's you.." he said. Dr. Nichkhun turned to his heels towards us.

" Pichai? Who is that?" My eyebrows scrunched. My voice came out a bit no good because I cried too much just now. I hoped he didn't notice that.

" oh- sorry.. pichai means hyung.. Nichkhun hyung.. sorry.." Bam Bam laughed and I just smiled a little bit. " Nichkhun hyung is my cousin,"

" oh.."

" We should talk.. let's go to the cafe downstairs," without asking for my opinion Bam Bam pushed me towards the elevator.

PARK JI MIN

" I'm home.." I called out and took off my sneakers. I glanced at my wristwatch and it showed 10 p.m.

I heard the TV was still on, meaning that the boys were still awake.

When I walked into the living room, Taehyung and Jung Kook were still up, mugs in both of their hands.

Jung Kook quickly looked up at me and called out " Hyung! Jimin hyung is home!"

All the members rushed out from their shared bedroom and sat around me who was still standing.

" What happen to Seo, is she okay?" Hobie hyung questioned me as I plopped down next to him onto the couch. I let out a deep sigh, my mind was battling between humane and my selfishness.. which one should I choose?

" Seo is awake now.." I said. They all sighed in relieve, all standing out to go into their room now. Because they all only stayed up to hear about Seo Hyun.

But before anyone could made any move.. I said not very loud but they heard it very loud a clear. " Seo is pregnant with my baby."

Rap Monster gasped and facepalmed himself, the others were just standing there with their mouths agape.

" W-well..congratulation.." Jin whispered but a bit loud that everyone heard it..

Rap Monster, sighed at sat on the couch. " What have you done, Jimin?"

" What did I do-"

" Don't you know what people make condom for? Are you that dumb?"

" Hey hyung! I already told her to abort that baby! You don't have to blame me!" I can't help but yelled out loud. I was really mad at this point I feel like punching everyone in my sight.

" Really Jimin? You told her to abort the baby?" Hobie hyung asked me. I mean what? is it unbelievable?

" Are sure you want to abort it? The baby is yours.." Suga hyung who was laying the floor, enquired me.

" Yeah. I've thinking about that too.. but this is a serious matter hyung. It will affect our group reputation. Moreover the fans don't know that I'm married.."

" Okay then, do whatever you think right.. but I think the better way to do it.. is send Seo back to Busan and let her keep your baby," taehyung said. He suggested to keep the baby. Taehyung liked babies, he'll be a good father.. unlike me.

" No, I've made my decision. We're goin to abort the baby.. it's not just about our career.. It's also effect my life.. I'm too young to be a father.." I announced, not thinking twice. This is the best for us.. I surely don't want my career to end up so soon. I still have a lot of my dreams that I haven't achieve.

" If you say so.." Rap Monster's tone was softer this time. " But does Seo agree?"