chapter 38

PARK SEO HYUN

   Jimin looked at me with a hint of sadness within his eyes. I couldn't understand why, it was all his fault afterall. I didn't want to be seemed as easy to get, and of course the revenge still need to be fulfill.

   " Your mom is at the airport, go fetch her later now will you Jimin? Then we all could have breakfast together.." my mom suddenly said, earning a nod from his son in law. Jimin quickly searched for his car key and in a few minutes he was already making his way towards the exit.

   After Jimin disappeared behind the front door, omma turned around and faced me with both her hands on her hips. " What's wrong with your relationship? I smell something fishy over here,"

    I let out a breathy sighed before responding " Nothing is wrong omma, everything is fine.."

    " No.. I could see you were acting cold toward Jimin. The way you talked to him was disrespectful.. that's not how you talk to your husband young lady," she lectured, but I wasn't listening. I kept stirring the seaweed soup in the pot as my mind go blank.

   " I know omma. I'm sorry,"

   " You shouldn't say sorry to me.. you should say sorry to Jimin. He's the leader of your family, the dad of your future kids." Hah. What ' Future kids' omma? There will be no future kids with him..

   " Ne, omma.."

_____________________

   After Jimin fetched his mom from Incheon Airport they went straight back to the house, had their breakfast before Jimin excused himself to go to work. Today he have a broadcast for a television show with the boys so he needed to go to the company earlier.

   Then it was only me, omma and my mother in law, which I called eommonie.. I couldn't lie, today was a plain boring day. Appa has gone out to meet his business partner (which is why he came to Seoul in the first place) leaving us without any vehicle to move around since Jimin left his car but accidentally took the key with him. Aish that man.

   " What should we do today, moms?" I asked as I laid my head on omma's thigh, with eommonie sitting on the other side of the couch.

   " I don't know. Where should we go?"

   " Ah! How about we go to the spa? I really need a massage now," Eommonie complained, gesturing over her shoulder.

    " Thats nice! I need it too," omma added. I grunted but not so loud, I don't like massages but the usual spa session containing three part which are massaging, scrubbing and herbal bath. I wanted to skip that massage part but it took one hour, I will get bored if I wait alone.

   " Ah.. omma can my friend come along?"

   " Sure! The more people join the merrier it is!" Omma said. I happily dialed Lisa's number and wait for it to rang.

   " Hey Mrs. Park. Ssup?" She called out over the line. Ey.. if she's right here I would've smack her face.

   " My mom and mother in law is here.. we wanna go to the spa.. do you want to come and join us?"

   " yes.. I'd love to,"

   " So, I'll get ready and wait for you okay?"

   " Okay bye.."

  I ended the call and told my moms to go get ready. An hour after that Lisa, arrived in front of the door, wearing girlish things. She hit my arms lightly when I teased her.

   " Wow, look! You finally learn how to wear skirt!" I laughed but Lisa just glared at me. " Ye.. shut up Seo.. I gotta make a good impression to your mom and Jimin's mom."

   " Whatever." I looked away from her. " Omma, eommonie.. this is my bestfriend, Lisa." I introduced her to my moms and she politely bowed down. Let's say she got all the compliments for being beautiful and polite from my moms.

   Thank God Lisa drove her own car so we could go. Lisa and I picked a spa to go but we haven't make reservations yet so it would be really expensive.

   " Aih.. gwenchana.. eommonie will pay for it!" Jimin's mom said, making me literary hugged her arm.. aih gumawo eommonie!

   " Wah.. your mother in law is really nice seo ah.. ahjumma do you have any other son that I can court?" Lisa joked as we're about to enter the spa, which was located near a shopping mall.

   " Oh, Jimin has a brother! Ji hyunnie.. but hyunnie has a girlfriend already,"

   Lisa faked a frown before replying.." I guess I'll try later then hehe,"

   I was about to burst into laughter too but it was choked back due to the sight I saw right now. I carefully nudged Lisa on her arm making her looked at me before I mouthed.

    ' Sana.."

Hey lovelysss.. this is a triple update because I feel guilty not updating for two days.  Anyway leave comments! And wish me luck to get my boyfriend back.!