chapter 55

JEON JUNG KOOK

   " Five, six, seven, eight!" I watched intently as BLACKLISTED began to take their first position in their dance. They made it looks cool, the whole choreography was made by Hobie hyung and Terry. It involved a lot of hip hope aura and it ended with Seo doing a tumble like Jimin always taught her to do.

   She's a new version of Jimin in tumbling, but a whole new version of Rap Monster hyung in dancing. However Terry, was a total ace in dancing. She wasn't looking at me at all, smiling and laughing all to the other members except me. Terry really wants to avoid me..

   " Okay let's stop here!" They all cheered for the break and separately went to the different parts of the room, Chelse and Seo at a corner, Terry was lying on the floor and Hyo watching them all.

   Jimin hyung quickly nudged my chest with his elbow, cueing me to move now to our practise room next to their room whilst my eyes were still glued at the girls dancing in the room. With heavy heart, I left the room.

______________

   JEON TERRY

    " Seo ah!" A familiar loud voice laced with Thai accent took place in the small practise room. I felt annoyed on how this girl always crashed in here while we're having our practice.

   " Lisa, what are you doing here?" Seo looked at me with a worry eyes before looking back at Lisa who had two plastic bag with her. I had to gesture an 'ok' sign at her to prove that I was okay.

    Lisa put the bags down and proceed to give everyone a tight hug, including me. After she had done that she yelled, " I bring food!" Earning a few cheer from the crews of BLACKLISTED. Ah. I took off my hoodie and tied it around my waist before adjusting my snapback.

   " I'm going to the toilet," I said, not hesitating even a moment even though I heard Lisa calling out for me. I rushed out. Ergh, was she too oblivious that I didn't want her to be there?

   " OUCH!" my bum hit the floor hard as I bumped into a metal clothes rail that was placed infront of our clothes closet, a few stylist rushed out to see what happened and gasped as they saw me.

   " Heung!" I clenched my fist and tried to stand up alone while all the stylist were just doing their things, picking up the clothes that were scattering all over the floor.

   " Let me help," I looked up and a hand was lend to me. I shook my head and tried to stand up on my own but ended up Jung Kook was helping to lift me up by my armpits.

   " Nevermind.." I pushed him away, why is he tryna be kind to me?

   " I-"

   " Gumawo," I cut him off when I realised that Lisa was coming to our way. " Jung Kook ah!" She called out while waving, her hand held the same bag from our room earlier.

   I quickly stepped backward and Jung kook looked at the direction where Lisa was coming, he looked at me and muttered something under his breath as his arm was caught by Lisa.

   My heart suddenly ached at the sight but I quickly walked away to the staircase to go to the rooftop, where I used to hide and find serenity.

   I held my tears, using my arm that was exposed since I was only wearing an oversized tank top with my skinny jeans. I chose to sit at the very edge of building, and bawled my eyes out while punching the floor.

   " I will let you go, I will hate you. I will forget you,"

Sorry for not  updating for ages. Hihi, any questions?