Chapter 14

Thank God I didn't get any detention from my teacher because me and Jung Kook lied than I had stomachache and Jung Kook was helping me.

I packed my things on the table and get ready to go home. Terry and Jung Kook also did the same meanwhile Sana already left earlier because she had things to do at the teacher's office.
" Do you know that cats have nine live?" Jung Kook started a random conversation with me but Terry suddenly butted in. " No! but I know another one interesting fact!"

Jung Kook lifted his left eyebrows and questioned. " What's that?"

" Jung Kook the BTS maknae is a dumb!" I heard a loud thud and saw Jung kook smacking Terry's head.

" Why the hell did you say I'm dumb huh!"

" Because you believe that cat has nine lives! You know my cat Moshi, got hit by a car and he's dead! That prove that cats only have one fucking life!"

I ignored their stupid jokes and walked ahead. I just walked past the staircase when I heard a soft sobs coming from behind the door.

"Shh.. Guys did you hear that?" I stopped both of Jung Kook and Terry from laughing.

" Hear what?" They said in unison.

I didn't bother to answer their questions but cautiously walking into the door and the sound of a woman crying was heard clearly and louder than before.

" Hey what's that? Is it a ghost?" Terry, the one who is always scare of ghost hugged Jung Kook's arm tightly while I walked infront of them.

A few steps ahead and my eyes met the eyes of the voice owner.

" Seulgi.."

She looked up to me, tears staining her uniform and brimming down her cheeks.

I rushed towards her and engulfed Seulgi with a warm hug. She hugged me back and her sobs became louder than ever.

" What happened to you?" Terry sat at her left and wiped Seulgi's tears.

" Joy ditched me because I refused to please Mark," she said, her voice was barely heard. It sanks into her cry.

It must have any relation with what I saw at the janitors closet at lunch. I looked back at Seulgi and patted her shoulder until she stop crying. Her eyes were puffy and red because she have been crying for hours.

" why did she ditched you again?"

" You see.. Mark, Jackson, Bam Bam* hic* JB, Yugyeom, Youngjae and Junior are the kingkas of the *hic* school. Joy wants to be the most famous girl in this school or in the other words, the queenkas so she told us to *hic* hangout with boys more. She told me to *hic* have sex with Mark and I almost did but after you save me today. *hic* I realised that Joy isn't a good friend.. she took advantage on my kindness," she spilled out and I sighed. Actually Seulgi, you're a nerd...! You're too kind to other people you don't realise that people are using you.

" Nevermind Seulgi. If she doesn't want to be friends with you.. you have me, Terry, Sana and Jung Kook. We want to be your friends okay?" I told her and she nodded, finally a smile crept onto her face.

" Ehemm.. hemm.." Jung Kook cleared his throat and looked at me while pointing on his wristwatch.

" Our manager already arrived at the gate.. we should go now," he said. I looked at him and looked at Seulgi.

" Nevermind Kookie, you can go home with the managernim. I'll walk Seulgi to her house with Terry then we'll go home.." I told and Jung Kook agreed. We walked down to the school ground and bid goodbyes before going separated way.

I learned a lot about Seulgi on our way to her house. She has a sister and her sister is a fashion designer and also model coordinator.

She isn't a bad person like Joy. And I do learned that Joy has a twin named Irene. We studied in the same school but Irene was transfered into another school last month because of her bad behaviour.

When we reached Seulgi's house she invited us to go in and to be introduced to her sister. I wanted to accept that offer but I didn't because it was getting dark already.

When I walked home with Terry, I felt my head spinning and throbbing. I walked like a drunk person and I had to lean to Terry so I won't fall.

It felt really blurry and dizzy, my head kept spinning in a fast pace that I couldn't even count. It was too much, the feels was making my head heavy I felt like every single thing in my 9n the street were falling onto my head. That was the time when I passed out.

" Seo!"