Chapter 13

FLASHBACK

PARK SEO HYUN

" Aihh.. " I gulped at Sana's question and looked at Terry who was shrugging her shoulder as no. Yeah, this is how best friend is supposed to be.. a complete betrayer when I need her. Geez.

" Urmm.. I-" just before I could lie to Sana (she's too damn innocent to know about that) Jung Kook cut me off as he stood from his seat. " Seo ya, didn't you tell me that you want to replace your chair with the new one? Let's go to the storeroom."

Jung kook winked at me and made a signal with his eyes and brows and u got it! Thank you Jung Kookie for helping me!

I took my chair from my table and with the help of my partner in crime, Mr. Jeon Cena..kikiki I lifted it up until we reached the storeroom. I didn't lie tho, I do need a new chair. And as soon as I opened the door, the sight my eyes caught wasn't that friendly..

Bam Bam?

The other boys looked at me with pure lust and smirked. That Bam Bam guy rushingly running towards me and putting his hands infront of me like he's protecting me. Jung Kook who was right behind me also gave the same weird looks I've been giving them.

" Hey little girl! What are you doing here? Stalking your handsome oppas?" Jackson made his way to me and Bam Bam and I could feel Bam Bam's breath hitched a bit.

" Aish, Jackson hyung. Back off..this is my cousin Seo Hyun," Bam Bam spoke at him with a funny expression that seems rather was afraid of his Jackson hyung.

Jackson's eyebrows twitched in confusion. He knows Bam Bam well, Bam Bam is originally came from Thailand, how did he have any family members here?

" My auntie married a korean man.." he explained more to convince Jackson while Mark was already standing up from his seats. His hand was clawing at Seulgi's neck. What the fuck is he doing, he bastard. He was a hurting a woman. What a fucking coward.

" Whoever she is, She's disturbing my playtime with my bitch. Tell her to get the fuck out," he said with no emotion, I didn't know if he really meant the word bitch like what the fucking shit is he think he's doing treating girl like that.

" I won't fuck off unless if you let Seulgi go," I pointed at the dumbfounded Seulgi. Aigoo, this poor innocent creature.

" B-But I love Mark," Seulgi looked back into Mark's dark orbs and tugged at his blazer.

" But he's just using you for his own pleasure!" I yelled at her and Seulgi was startled because I pulled her out and we ran with Jung Kook to the other closed place. I could hear the bell rung, indicating that our next class will begin soon.

I tapped my forehead. Damn!

Sorry, but from today I will update shorter than usual.. but don't worry I will do it once in two days ok? But honestly I don't even know if you care or not.hahah.