chapter 45

Mood ; I KNOW 》 Jungkook & Rap Monster

PARK JIMIN

    I noticed how Seo began to react to my sweetness when I was around her, she had became the old Seo Hyun, the type who was shy and intimidating at the same time. I couldn't help but to shower her with more affection, which she gladly accept nowadays.

   Today was the day my mom would leave with Seo's parents back to Busan since her dad was done with his business here in Seoul. He even joked that one day, when I will no longer singing on the stage, or when I already hold the title as appa of his grandchildren.. he'd give his entire company to me and Seo.

    After their car moved and was out of our sight, I faced Seo as I grinned widely. " What are we going to do today, hmm?" I gently removed a strand of her hair from her hair.

   " There's not much we can do as idol, people will catch us at some point," she didn't look at me, but still smiling shyly. I took her hand into my hand before pecking it, never breaking the eye contact as I watched her eyes glossed.

   " Baby, don't cry.. I'm going to treat you real nice today," I said, lingering my arms around her. She didn't resist it, which made my heart fluttered.

_________

PARK SEO HYUN

   He hugged me. I felt the entire universe stop spinning when he caught me in his arms. Smiling widely, I could feel that Jimin was sincerely sorry. He wanted the second chance, he's working very hard for it.

   " Now, shall we go baby?" He questioned as he pointed towards his car, well it's not his. The company let him to the car when he learned how to drive. I bit my lips and nodded.

   We could try this again. I murmured to myself, reassuring me that Jimin won't hurt me this time. Jimin assisted me into his car before making his way into the driver's seat. He gently buckled the seat belt for me. He basically wanted to do everything for me because in he already set it in his mind. I'm treating my princess,

   I didn't know what he was planning to do, but I'm very excited to see what he had up his sleeves. Jimin has been so much surprises since he arrived into my 18 years of life. Speaking of 18 years it has passed a few weeks ago, I didn't even bother to celebrate because I was busy balling my eyes out after the death of the baby.

    We reached a place which I never knew its existence, located in the outskirt of Seoul. His old dorm.

   Jimin grinned sweetly before linking our arms together. " Let me take you somewhere memorable for me,"

   We went into the old building, it was dirty and the hallways, the stairs to their apartment were narrow. Jimin carefully held my hands as we climbed the stairs that took us to their apartment.

    " Welcome to my old and haunted dorm, hehe.." he joked as he opened the door, showing a very small apartment. Even so, I was mesmerised to see it. It was modest and beautiful.

   " You lived here?"

   " During trainee days," he said as he led me to the bedroom the seven boys used to share. It was very small, I wondered how the seven of them slept in the same room for years. While he toured me around the house, he kept chiming about his life during trainee days and after debut. He was cheeky and happy to tell me everything, how they say he have the best body in group and how Jin bullied him the first time they met.

    There are a dusty couch in the living room as well as two large cupboard which I believed they put their clothes there. Out of the blue,  Jimin smiled bittersweet at me before sneaking his arms around my waist.

   " Baby, if I am not an idol.. if I'm an ordinary person.. would you accept me for who I am?" He asked, staring into my eyes intently. " Would you stay by my side if..if I only can provide you this kind of place? This small house, this small kitchen, this small bedroom. Would you stay?"

   I bit my lower lip, speechless. Of course I would stay but those words were stuck in my mind. I tried to ease my mind and breath deeply. " I-i will,"

   " But Jimin.."

   " Hmm, baby?"

   " If I give you another chance, but if things happen again. Will you stay by my side?" Jimin suddenly became very silent. He caressed my lips before smashing his onto mine, his fingers tangled in my hair.

    I sucked his lips and Jimin smiled into the kiss. " I will,"

________________  Eyyy this isn't over yet

Thankyou! There's nothing special in this chapter tho, but if this chapter reach 50 votes I'll update today! Annyeong loves.. sorry for the late update..