chapter 26

PARK JI MIN

   I couldn't help but burst into tears when we arrived home. I didn't care if our members saw me crying, infact Jung Kook has been staring at me in the car when I cried earlier.

   " What happened?" Hobie hyung asked Jung Kook, but the younger just shrugged his shoulders and went to his bedroom to change.

   Everyone gathered around me, Taehyung slung his arm around my shoulder and patted gently.

    " She wants me to let her go. She wants to divorce!" I said in cracked voice. Jin hyung gasped and blinked few times before mouthing ' we gotta help em' to Namjoon hyung.

    There was a few minutes of silence until Taehyung yelled out of the blue. " I know! We could do something about it!"

    " What's your plan?" Namjoon hyung poke Taehyung's shoulder and they leaned and lend their ears. Taehyung whispered their plan and all of us agreed. I can do this! I will win over her heart again

    " Wow Tae, it's once in a blue moon you have a brilliant idea like this.." Namjoon spoke earning a boxy smile from Taehyung.

   " You never know my IQ is higher than you hyung,"

PARK SEO HYUN

   My lips trembled as my fingers dug into the blanket. Lisa was on my right while Seulgi was on the left of the bed.
I sobbed really hard, my nose and throat began to hurt a little bit.

   Lisa sighed as she wrapped a hand around my shaky body. " I can see it. You still love him.."

    " Yeah.. I do love him,"

    " You still have the time to stop this you know?" It was Seulgi's turn to attack me with enquiries.

    " I hate him because he wanted to kill our baby. The baby died because of him.. " Tears streamed down my cheeks until it melt down on ny collarbone.

   Lisa and Seulgi both sat down from their position. They excused themself from the bedroom and made their ways out.

   I shifted on my bed, feeling hot from all the rain that fell on my body earlier. I felt a heavy heartache crept into my chest as I remember how Jimin broke down just down. How his face remark that he didn't want the divorce. How his face told me that, he wanted me back in his life..

   Jimin, he was such a sweetheart. Who knew that I would bring the monster side of him.. and who knew that I would be the one who soften him back.

    I stared at our photo together in my phone. Oh, how I really miss his smile, his gentle touch. Then I saw a quite hidden photo, and it was me, on top of him, naked. I believed it was taken by him because at that time I already fell aslept on top of him.

    " Those time we were making love..you were just toying me.." I sighed. " I don't want it anymore..  I'm tired being the only one who love,"

    I heard my phone let out a small noise and it showed. Bam Bam

   Bam Bam

    I haven't hear from you. Where are you?

   Seocute

   You're the one who's disappearing.  I didn't see you at school.

   Bam Bam

   I was almost expelled with Jackson hyung but ofc his father had to pay the school. Evenso we still can't go to school for a week.

   Seocute

   Hey Bam.. Can we meet up? I need your advice.