Chapter 7

I woke up in Jimin's arms and got freaked out. Did we? No we doooooon't! I hopped off the bed and checked my self. Hufff..save and secured. Although we slept in the same bed, he didn't took advantage of me. Then, i looked at Jimin who was sleeping like a baby.

How cute..

I fell in love with this guy already.. eottoke?

I shouldn't...

I sighed. Three days with Jimin and i already fell for him in the first place.
I stared at his innocent face..admiring it and watched it scrunched everytime i caressed it. He is a heavy sleeper. Any movement i made on his face didn't wake him up which was great because i have time to stare as long as i want.

His fade orange hair was tousled in all direction making me chuckled. little baby who hought himself an adult..

I stood up and freshen my body in the bathroom. Came out in a robe and threw on a black leggings and one of Jimin's T shirt since i didn't have time to go to Busan and take my clothes from home.

" I look ugly," i giggled at my reflection in the mirrored wall before going to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I honestly don't know how to cook. Back in my home whenever i'm hungry i just need to ask Sejin to cook. Ahh..eottoke..? I stared quite a while at the groceries Jin bought last night.

I got it!

Since Bangtan are not dieting.. i will cook Kimchi Fried Rice i learned from my granny. She is a very well known cook in appa's hometown.

When i started to cook, one by one the members woke up and greet me. First one was Nam Joon.

" Hey.. Seo.." he greet with his dimpled showing. Awwww... kyeopta!

" Hey.. Rapmon oppa, " i greeted back and he sat down at the kitchen bar.

" I smelled it from my bedroom.. i was actually wanted to go to toilet only.. then i smell this..i thought Tae Hyung burned the kitchen again. what are you cooking?"

" Kimchi fried rice.." i said. Namjoon looked at me in disbelief. 'Wae'

" You cook? Like oh my god.. you know how to cook? I thought spoiled child like you only know how to spend parents money," he said in sarcasm but he was just kidding.

" Aish, oppa that hurts my feeling! Of course i know how to cook.." i pinched his ears as he lift his hands up, surrendered.

Suddenly Jimin walked out from our bedroom with messy hair and sleepy face. He smiled cutely as he saw me and NamJoon. He was followed by Jin who slept next to our bedroom.

" Jagi what are you doing?" He said in his raspy morning voiced. Aish this angel look really cute with his eyes shut.

" Drawing," i replied and he giggled before back hugging me..

Nam Joon shot us a smirk.

" Jagi? I thought you said Seo is just 17?"

" Don't start it hyung," Jimin replied making Nam Joon and Jin laughed.

" Looks like we have another omma in this house.." Jung Kook yelled from his bedroom door. He ran toward me to see the food.

" Looks yummy.. dongsaeng," Kookie said. aha.. i am younger than him and he should call me dongsaeng.

" Why do you guys wake up so early? It's just 6 in the morning.." i questioned.

" I always wake up early to prepare breakfast for my 6 son," Jin said.

" Me! I always help Jin Hyung," Kookie grinned cutely.

" I smelled your food," Namjoon said.

" And i lost my teddy bear from my grip. I was holding her last night and suddenly this morning she's gone and here she is..cooking for me..aww," Jimin rubbed his eyes and pouted at me. I giggled at his cute action and gave him aegyo.

" Oh ya, Seo before i forget.. Bang PD wants to meet you,"

" Why?"

" I don't know," Namjoon said before walking away.. "Maybe he wants to give you two wedding presents,"

Huh?

After eating, I went into Jimin's bedroom and changed into a white long sleeve button up shirt which I I folded mid arm. I slid into a black shorts and gave a little touch to my face and combed my wavy hairs.

I looked at Jimin as he came out from the bathroom only with a white towel around his waist. He smirked pointing to a white t shirt on the bed.

" Pass me the shirts baby," I took that shirt and gave it to him. He lifted his hands up and pouted cutely.

" Help me.." he said, basically instructing me to put it on him. Ayo, oppa.. what a baby huh?

After I dressed him, I went out from the room and spotted Suga wearing his shoes.

" Oh, Seo.. Here's my Jordan," he offered because I have no shoes.

" Oh, thank you Yoongi oppa!" I exclaimed, backhugging Yoongi like a koala. Sorry Yoongi stans but he didn't say anything either, meaning that he didn't bother.

I tried to put my whole feet inside but fortunately, it didn't fit!

" Nevermind Yoongi oppa. It don't fit me..your shoes are too small," I gave him his shoes back earning a small confused expression from him. Yeah, his prettier-than-SNSD- legs are too slim, his feet are too small and me Park Seo Hyun is a potato..wait! How does it even related?

Jung Kook, just came out from the bedroom with Rap Monster with two pairs of Timberlands.

" Seo! You can wear mine!" He said, shoving a pair of black boots into my hands. I wore it and it perfectly fits for me it end a few inches above my ankle, I hugged Jung Kook's arm and he blushed. " Hehe.."

Unexpectedly, a loud yelled took place in the small living room.

" Back off, Jung Kookie is mine!" Jimin rushed towards us and I loosen my grip on Jung Kook's arm.

" Nah, take him you gay," I chuckled and shove Kookie towards Jimin but instead Jimin grabbed me and pressed my body towards him.

I began to notice what he wear, a black hoodie and jeans. A snap back was neatly placed on his head making his appearance even more perfect. Oh my baby is handsome!

" Kaja.. we'll be late.." Jin cameout from the bedroom he shared with Yoongi and started to nag. They are all right..Jin is the mom.