Chapter 5

Seo hyun's PoV

" Hyungg!" We were greeted by Jung Kook and the whole squad from inside the car. Jimin grinning widely as his members smirked at him while winking their eyes as if their eyes were injured.

He hopped into one of the passenger seat leaving me outside as i don't know what to do..there was no more vacant seat in the van. Where am i supposed to sit then!?

" C'mon Seo. Hop in before someone see us.." Namjoon said. I hesitated before Jimin pulled me by my arm and in a blink of an eye, i am right on his lap as he threw his head back to make himself comfortable. I blushed at Jimin's action.

" Why are you turning red?" Tae Hyung asked me and i covered my cheeks.

" A-..ani.. i'm just happy to see you guys.." i said. If you think that i'm lying..i'm not. I am really happy to see them..

" Heehe. We are your six brother in law!" J Hope did aegyo that melt my heart.. ok let's just pretend I just so happy meeting my so called brother in law. I know what they're capable and I'm not ready to fangirl around especially when I'm tired.

"Hey Jimin.." NamJoon from the backseat whispered..nope more like talking directly because he was loud. Jimin who was shutting his eyes already hummed in response.

" How was first night?" Me and Jimin almost choke on our own breath. Aigoo ya.. i might have heart attack if this question came out from every member. I will need oxygen tank if i live with Namjoon, he's such a dirty monster.

" Seo is 17 hyung.." Jimin replied at NamJoon with much annoyance.

" Our country let girl 15 year above to get marry as long as your wedding is pleased by both family. She's 17... more than legal i see because you are already married.. and c'mon i know Jimin want it, " he said earning some ewwww from the members. Jimin quickly took my hands and covered my ears. His cute action as he doesn't want me to hear any single word from Rap Monster.

" Don't listen to hyung," he growled.

" Mmmm.." i shifted uncomfortably on his lap. I think he have a boner.

We arrived at his dorm 15minutes later. It was already dark in the evening. Jimin showed me his bedroom and he left with his member to the office because they have meeting with Bang Si Hyuk.

I roamed around the house and giggled to my self. This place is messy.. Of course it is.. 7 boys 1 house, poor house you must be suffering a lot.

I need to take a bath. So i discarded all my clothes and and went into the bathroom to clean myself. After i had done, i wore bathrobe and sat on the edge of the bed. Drying my hair and such.

Oh! I didn't tell my mom that i'm already back from France. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

" Omma!"

" Seo? How is France..?"

" France was nice omma. Actually i'm at Jimin's house. We got to come here because he have things to do in at the company,"

" Oh that's ok. I'm having dinner with appa. So i call you back later..take care Seo,"

" Nae.." i replied. As soon as the call ended i sighed....Hungry!

i walked around and spotted nothing edible for dinner so i went back to the room and laid in my robe. I wasn't planning to sleep but unfortunately i fell aslept in less than five minute.

Jimin'POV

I went into my bedroom to find Seo was sleeping in my bed wearing only my bathrobe. I gulped my own saliva at the sight of her juicy thigh that was exposed. At first i want to just woke her up and went eat with the rest of the member but after having some mental breakdown ahhh..

My junior have been screaming to be let free. I unzipped my jeans slowly, not wanting to wake Seo up. I stared at Seo's thigh and boobs. God, why do little girl like these got big boobs.

Pretty...

I slowly pumped my dick and imagining that i was in Seo's tight pussy hole. No i can't imagine, when i never to into any pussy before?

I facepalmed. Stop your pervert mind dude!

Suddenly i heard Seo whined as she opened her eyes. She was startled and started to cover her body using blanket.

" I've seen that just now!" I chuckled forgetting the fact that i am showing off my dick to her. Seo didn't close her eyes though, which made me tought she like it.

" Enjoying the view?"

SEO HYUN'S POV

" Enjoying the view?" Jimin smirked. Fuck yes i am. He was only in sleeveless T and the zip of his pants was wide opened revealing his treasure he had down there. I gulped at how big he is.

" Gulping ? Do you want some water?" Jimin teased me. Damn he was really turning me on. What happened to my cute Jiminie who treat me like a kid?

" Ani.." i blushed when he smiled cutely showing off his white teeth.

" i bought some food. We'll go and eat but first i have a request," he told and i nodded.

" Handjob me," he pointed at his dick. I blushed even more.

" Then we can go eat with the boys.." i nodded a yes. I'm hungry af. I will do everything for food right now. He smirked before pulling me into the bathroom and settled himself in the tub. He put me onto his lap and grinded.

" oppa," i whined and he chuckled. Ah, this is hurting my ovari is exploding at the sight of him naked.

I grabbed his dick as he lead me and pump torturously slow at first. Then i increased my speed as he was sighing and panting.

" Ahh, Seo.." he moaned. Ahh wait he moaned my name?

" Can oppa, touch your boobs?" He asked shyly making me nodded at his cuteness. He squeezed it making me gasped.

Suddenly i felt his dick twitch and his grip on my breast tighter. He released his seed and panted.

" Thanks Jagi," he kissed my forehead before ushering me out from the bathroom and he finished shower.

I don't know what to felt. I felt embarrased but disguisted at the same time. I changed into Jimin's t shirt and a cute leggings of him that I found on the most bottom part of his cupboard.

After I done wearing things, I went out at the table the squad laid infront of the table. I sat down next to J-Hope and Jin began to give away the food to us.

A few minutes later, Jimin came out from our bedroom, drying his hair with a towel and settle down next to me.

" Jimin ah, did you behave well with Seo?" Jin asked Jimin as Jimin grabbed a pair of chopsticks. He soon flashed me his sexy smile and began to chew the food.

" Don't worry omma, I will do everything I can to pleasure this girl," his words make Jung Kook choked on his food and Jin quickly covered his ears.

" Eww.. You're disgusting!" J- Hope poked Jimin's stomach and yelled.

After we had dinner, I laid on the couch my head practically on J -Hope thigh. We watched TV until J- Hope was sleepy and went to his bedroom. I kept on watching TV and eventually fell aslept on the couch.

Jimin pov

It's 12 a.m. and I'm lying on my bed, facing the wall. What is Seo doing outside, isn't she feel sleepy since we had been traveling these three days? Oh yah, I forgot, all she did on the plane was sleeping.

That's it! I'm off my limit. I stood up and went out from my bedroom and was welcomed by a cute sight.

Seo was curling on the couch like a fetus, a chuckled left my mouth as I went toward her and lifted her up bridal style.

"Sleep with me inside our bedroom baby..not here,"