Chapter 2

Wahhhh! really yeppo..

I thought as i roamed around the big suite and the bed..which has red roses on it and the room was dim lighted. There were a big bathroom and two bathrobe. A black and a white one.

Jimin was lying motionless on the bed and i assuned that he was sleeping so i grabbed the black robe and head to the bathroom to freshen up.

As soon as i settled down in the tub, i used a controller to open the curtain and ja jan! A view from the 14th floor suite at night was mesmerising!

I closed my eyes, rethinking about what had happen to me today.. aigoo..

Then i heard the door creaked open. Jimin with a sleepy face got in only with his boxers and shirtless. I didn't cover my eyes, i was enjoying the view. I'm one of his fan and knew his abs. I've seen it a bunch of times during concert.

" I need to pee.." he said cutely while his eyes are still shut down.

I looked around and saw the toilet bowl behind the glass door and pointed that direction. He nodded, swaying his legs while untying his shorts.

" Don't look baby.."

I looked around. It's not like he have any interesting thing to be seen! But yahh.. you just called me BABY??

I hummed my favourite song Miniskirt from AOA and Jimin looked at my direction. He moved his hips just like the choreography of the song while walking toward me.

" I'm done.."

" Please get out.."

" I don't want tooooo..." he smiled showing of the nice row of his white teeth. Without hesitation he sat next to the tub and play with some bubble i had in.

" Seo ya.. are you okay?" Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, making me almost freeze at that sight. Every single of his movements actually, gave me heart attack especially a sexy one like this. Let me remind you that he's shirtless, with his oh so sexy abs.

" Am I okay? What do you mean by that?" I lifted my left eyebrow, trying to act all sexy.

" I know we got married because your dad forced you to, if there's anything you're not uncomfortable doing with me, please just say it ok?" His fingers came into a long contact with my face, pushing a few strands down behind my ears.

" Ne, Jimin ssi.." I nodded. He chuckled before ruffling my hair.

" Call me oppa," He sent a sweet smile Not long, before the smile completely turned into a smirk.

" Or baby or love or yeobo..if you like it.." he winked sexily, till it felt hard to swallow my own saliva. " I'm totally cool with it you know,"

What the..

Park Jimin, what a tease!

He suddenly stood up and stuck it out his tongue.

" I don't care whether you like it or you like it very much..I will call you my baby girl, " after threatening me with a little flying kiss, that guy walked out like nothing opened.

" That tongue..during concert and shows..! What's wrong with that tongue! Why it makes me turned on?" I sighed, slightly dipping my body further into the hot water. "I swear I'm gonna cut that tongue one day!" My yell echoed on the bathroom wall and suddenly the door flew opened again..

" Cut it? Then you won't know how it feels when I work my magic tongue down there," his peeked his head inside and made a poker face.

Seriously bruh? You're sexually harassing me right now. I gave him a long stare and he did the same only to gave up and went to bed again.

Aish seriously?

I looked down and facepalmed. Now what I read on fanfics is true.. this guy is a Mr. Byuntae! I quickly dried my hand and grabbed my ipad from the dry counter and scrolled down wattpad.

I have a few BTS fanfictions and yep.. I loved to read them but now, ayoo.. it's weird reading a fanfics of my husband. I quickly put back my ipad and continued bathing.