Chapter 8

I am very nervous, I have never been this nervous before. Bang PDnim was judging me from the corner of his eyes, his gaze was like a fire, burning me in silence. I suddenly felt a force on my right hand and I peeked over Jimin. He slightly smiled assuring that everything is going to be fine.

" So, Seo Hyun? How old are you? 20?" Bang PD nim lowered his body onto the sofa infront of us.

" I'm..17 sir," I answered, tried not to seem as I was scared as shit.

Bang Pdnim chuckled but its sound so sarcastically, his fingers tapped repeatly on the wooden table.

" So young. You two know I never approve this marriage, Jimin.. it's stated in the contract," he threw a bunch of paper onto the table and my eyes scanned them.

" Bang PDnim, we will keep it as a secret.."

" Yes, you should." He stated. " But Seo Hyun can't live with you,"

" Why is that?"

" You should know better Jimin.. but if she worked with us I will probably let her to stay with you," he said, turning towards me.

" So Seo Hyun, can you dance? Or sing? Or produce song? Or at least do something?"

" I can sing and rap, but I'm very bad at dancing," that's right..my husband is one of Korean best dancer and I can't even do chicken dance.

" Do you know any martial arts?"

" I learned kick boxing and muay thai," I grinned as Bang PDnim jaws began to loosen. Looks like I have a good luck today.. I hope Bang PDnim will accept me to work here because I really don't want to leave Jimin and the squad..I began to grow fond of them.

" Good, I've figured out what you can do for Big Hit.." Bang PDnim looked at Jimin and smiled a bit.

" What can my baby do Bang PDnim?" Jimin inquired his arms fell on my shoulder as he pulled me even closer to his chest.

" On weekdays you can spend time with Jimin on dancing class. I'm assigning him to tutor you. But you have to stay with the other trainees in their dorms.."

" You mean, I will be a trainee?" Dumb..of course you will be trainee stupid..

" Exactly, sweetheart," I cringed at that sweetheart word and attempt to hold myself from puking. Ew!

" Aside of that, on weekend we should assign you as Jimin's personal bodyguards. Therefore you can stay in his dorm on weekends and go out with him without being suspected by netizen."

Jimin nodded his head as approval because it's a better option rather than he have to sent me back to Busan.

" Cool, and Seo Hyun, we should get you started, I will register you at the same school with Jung Kook,"

" S.O.P.A ?"

" Yes,"

" Well, that's great."

" But, you will have to skip classes sometimes.. it will affect your grades.."

Affect my grades? Nahh.. I don't care anymore, if my grades is good, I will get divorce with Jimin, right? I don't wanna separate with himm.. so Seo Hyun.....lets stay dumbbbb!

That evening I went home earlier because I need to pack my not-that-much shirts and pants. Jimin also sacrifies three valuable hours of his dancing time to keep me company and help me pack my stuff. He isn't that type who will spend his time over unimportant things so I really appreciate his presence here.

" I'm thirsty. Gonna get some water," he said before turning his heels towards the kitchen.

Then he came back and he was on the phone, talking with someone. He placed the phone on the things and put on loudspeaker as a familiar voice was blaring from it.

" Bang PDnim.. you must let Seo stay at my dorm on weekend huh?" Jimin said winking at me who was blushing as hell.

" Arrasseoyo Jimin, don't teach me what to do.." Bang PD was rather irritated with Jimin.

" Ahaha..I'm just reminding you Bang Pdnim. You know a good husband like me have to fulfill my responsibility as a true namja.." Jimin is smirking and I swear I'm dead of embarrased now.

" Umm.. whatever.. Don't forget condoms!"

O shit.. Bang Pdnim is really...

" And Seo.."

" Yes Bang Pdnim.."

" Jimin is an energetic kid, just bear with him.." blood rush to my face as I heard that sentences.

" Take how many rounds you want today.. but don't come to work with those ugly tired sleepy faces!" He laughed at turned the call off. I turned to Jimin with widen eyes and saw him smirking, slowly scooting closer to me

Fuck Jimin I swear if you come closer..

PARK JIMIN

Why not?