Chapter 15

My eyes fluttered opened after such a long time I have been unconscious. I blinked a few times and saw a glimpse of body laying a head on my thigh. Then I realised it was Jimin who was sleeping like a baby.

    I shifted slowly not wanting to wake him up and removed his bangs away from his forehead, pressing on the crinkle that was showing there to release it. He looked like he was worrying too much at me..

     " Urm-m..S-Seo ahh.. you're awake?" Jimin, whose head was still lying on my thigh whispered.

    " Yes.." I said and Jimin rubbed his eyes, sitting now straight. That was the time I realised that... Jimin was holding my right hand really tight.

   " Do you know how worry I was?" He started to give me boring lectures. As he nagged my eyes was glued on his soft lips. Jimin realised that I wasn't really listening so he narrowed his eyes and sighed.

   " Don't make me scare like this again.. ok?" He caressed my head and kissed my forehead. He was about to kiss my lips but then there was a knock on my door and a very handsome doctor came in.

   " Hello, Mrs. Park. You're awake?" That doctor who wore a nametag written Nichkhun smiled at me and Jimin. Right now I couldn't think of anything else other than that doctor's...........weird name.

    " How are you feeling?" He checked me and I replied " I feel good.."

   " I have a very good news for you.. Mr. Park.. Seo Hyun is fine.. she was just a bit tired.." Dr. Nichkhun said while patting Jimin's shoulder.

   " Is she really okay? Does she need to stay in the ward longer?"

   " Like I said, she was just tired. That's a normal symptom of a pregnant woman.."

   " Ohh.." Jimin agreed but suddenly his eyes widen. " Wait-! Did you say Seo is pregnant?!"

    Dr. Nichkhun shook his hands and said his congratulation to Jimin was still shocked and his mouth was slightly apart.

    After Dr. Nichkhun informed that I have to stay her for another day so the can do the observation, I nodded with excitement.. Why do I feel so happy about having baby..? Mainly because I like babies..

    I looked at Jimin who was staring at the floor and exclaimed.. " Jimin.. we're going to be parents! We're gonna have a baby soon!"

    Jimin didn't say anything but judging from his expression, it clearly show that.....

    " That baby is unwanted. Get rid of it."

    " But-"

    " Get rid of it!"

    Jimin suddenly cut me off and yelled at me, his gaze was grazing me with that dark orbs of his.

   " Why?!"

   " Because I fucking don't want that kid!" He was still yelling but not as loud as the previous.

    I felt my eyes teary at his words.

    " Why not?"

    " Because a kid at this young age is too much for me. I'm still young, I want to be alive and enjoy my life not stuck in the house taking care of my kid!" He snapped with an unexplainable look on his face. I looked down at my fingers and said.

    " If you do not want a baby, why didn't you listen to me and wear condom? "

    " Because I wanna fuck you not some rubber material wrapping around my dick.." he said walking towards the window, eyes not being able to look into mine.

   " I love this ba-"

   " I don't wanna know anything.. all I need is you to abort the baby and we're good. My reputation as an idol will ruin if I have a kid.." he said as he looked at me for the last time before slamming the door close.

   I felt hot liquids began to brim down my cheeks. The hot routes they made felt like it was made out of the movement of the razor, sharp and hurtful.

   I can't believe that he actually told me to kill my own flesh and blood, his own baby. What happened to the loving Jimin just now?