chapter 34

PARK JI MIN

   " Bye!" I waved at the boys and Lisa as they took their leave. It was six in the evening and Seo was in the bathroom taking a shower.

    I finished a little touch on the living room, hanging a few pictures of me and Seo on the wallpaper covered wall.

    After I had done doing that, I walked into the bedroom. When I laid my body, my eyes felt heavy but it widen at the sight of a shadow behind the bathroom door. Wow, the door is translucent!

   I could see, basically every curves on Seo's body when the water ran down it.

   Jimin, you're a fool. You lost her once, you'll get her back and when you do, never let her go.

    Seo jumped in shock when she saw me laying on the bed, still shirtless cause I didn't put a shirt on. It was hot so I decided to shower.

   It was awkward. She says nothing when I walked past her. I stepped into the shower, stripped out of my clothes and open the tap.

   The water made my body cool down. It was refreshing that I didn't even realised that I was in the shower for almost thirty minutes. I grabbed the towel and proceed to open the door when I heard some noise from outside of the bathroom.

   Walking outside the bathroom with only a bathrobe on, a smirk tugged on my lips when I saw Seo was wrapped around the comforter until her head was invisible. I knew she was watching me while I took bath.. very naughty.

   " Ah..ahh~" I stretched my body, purposely letting out some moans and saw the comforter shaking. I almost chuckled at that sight.

   I'm getting you back in my arm Seo. You can't jim'out' when you Jim'in'.

   Or at least that's what my special stans said ; once they fell for me they can't stand up back. Same goes to you Seo..

   Slowly I approached her trembling body and laid down next to her. I didn't put on clothes because I always sleep shirtless.

   " Seo baby ~ I know you're still awake," I cooed into her ears. Seo froze. " AIH.. you were staring at me taking bath just now how did you fell asleep so early?" I teased.

PARK SEO HYUN

   Suddenly I felt a hand crept over my stomach. Damn.. Jimin knew I was looking at him through the translucent window. I bit down my lips, thinking of the way I could stopped him from touching me further because I swear Jimin was being too damn bold.

   " So i heard you slept with Sana? Is that true?" I braved myself to ask him without turning my face to him. I felt his arms going away from my body. I bet he was taken aback with my question.

   " how d-did y-you.. I-i was d-drunk baby," his arms returned to my waist, pulling and squeezing my body tighter against his. I missed his warm touch.

   " You still did it. Drunk or not, you already did it." I strictly said buy tried to remain calm. I cannot let the shit anger me.

   " I was drunk! I thought she was you.. you can ask that girl.. Sara or Sasha or Sana, whatever her name is. She heard it when I moaned your name!" He defended himself but still softly nuzzling his nose on the crook of my neck.

   " I'm s-still mad at your for killing our baby,"

   " I don't even know how we lose the baby, Seo.."

   " It's still your fault,"

   " I know. I promise I will do better if you give me a second chance?"

   " You want a second chance?"

So this is the last update for tonight! The chapter 31 until 34 are triple update for the day.

   so can stop reading now but I gotta something to write..

   Last night I argue with my boyfriend.. so bad, I feel bad at him. So it was raining not long ago, my parents weren't at home, they were doing their routine checking my newborn baby brother at the hospital. My boyfriend came and stood beside the gate, in the rain. I tried to get him into my house and he told me " I came here because I know that you were scare of the rain," I couldn't help but feel bad. Last night I was in the verge of breaking up with him.. should I take him back? Because we've been together like almost a year and he's always there with me through ups and downs. He even know abt my undying love for Jimin and he respect that. I'm really, really blank right now.