chapter 51

PARK SEO HYUN

   I woke up with the love of my life, Jimin above my body, my breast bud was in his mouth, in between his crooked teeth. His new silver greyish hair was tickling my chest, as he breathed calmly.

   Red shades began to plaster over my cheeks, as I tried to removed him away but ended up he was wrapping his muscular arms around my waist and he let out cute a moan.

   " Shirheo~"

   " Jimin-ah wake up. I need to prepare our breakfast," I pushed him off, Jimin's eyes fluttered opened. He tilted his head up to meet my eyes before smiling sweetly yet tranquil causing the nipple to almost slipped out from his bite but he was quicker in action.

    " Oppa, it's ticklish!" I giggled as I felt him sucking my tit harshly like a baby would do. He lifted his hands up as I'm done drinking my milk mom!

    As soon he got off my body, I quickly covered myself with the blanket and ran towards the bathroom with a yelling Jimin in the background.

   " Ey, baby what about me?" He whined occasionally getting my attention because he managed to make me peeked at him.

  My jaws dropped as I heard him giggling, he was sitting on the beg naked with his legs wide opened, he had his body supported by his arms and a pillow was covering his manhood area. Damn you lucky pillow..

   " Let me shower with you," he pleaded cutely, well, he wasn't this cute while actioning on th bed last night ;).

   " Noo," I stuck my tongue out, before getting into the bathroom and threw the blanket outside. Oh shit, I forget this door is damned translucent! He will surely enjoy this free show ;)

___________

PARK JI MIN

  " You two made up?" Namjoon asked, cocking his left eyebrow while eyeing me but then turning his eyes to Seo who was cooking some soup with Hobie in the kitchen.

   " Yeah," I chuckled as Namjoon smirked his famous perverted grin.

   " I could tell based on the way she struggle whilst trying walk.. her legs shaken, you sure do her real good.." just like what I thought he would say.

   " Hyung? What about me?" Jung Kook pouted, ahh.. haven't they make up already?

   " You haven't talk to Lisa?"

   " How can I talk to her when she won't even talk to me let alone appear near me?" Jung Kook said with sulking expression.

   " I will arranged you guys to meet up, alright? For now.." I ruffled the youngest hair, " ..Uri golden maknae should smile more, okay?"

   " That thai chick is such a pain in the ass, don't date her," out of the blue, the grandpa yoongi who was lying on the couch. he wasn't blinking nor sleeping nor staring.

   " Yah! Did I just heard you bitching about my bestfriend?" My wife yelled from the kitchen while loudly knocking the pan with her spatula making yoongi irritated.

   " Yes! Now leave me alone!" He took a cushion from the couch and covered his face.

   Suddenly the bell rang, who was that? All the member is here?

    Seo volunteered to get the door, and I could hear screaming from the front door so I rushed to to her only to find her and Terry, the loudspeaker.

   PARK SEO HYUN

   " why didn't you tell me you would come here?" I punched Terry's shoulder. Yess, that's how we greet each other yall, swag.

   " I'm hungry and there's no one at home.. and I heard Hobie said he's coming here.. I got this address from him!" She squirmed, before kicking her shoes off that one side of the shoes landed on Jung Kook's and Jin's.

   Her expression fell, a frown too place. " Oh, Do I come on a bad timing?"

   I pursed my lips and her, "why would you say that?"

   " Jung Kookie is here?"

   " Umm. Wae?" (Umm.why?)

   " I think I have some stuff to do at home," liar.

   Terry quickly put on her shoes back but I grabbed her wrist just in time Jimin came out to the door to check the unexpected visitor.

   " Oh, Terry. Wasseo?" (Oh Terry, you come?)

   " Ne. geunde, jigeum jibe gal geos-ida," (yes, but I'm going home now). With that being said, she rushing her way to the door and in a few seconds the footsteps were gone.

    What's wrong with her?

Sorry! I'm not good with direct translate in hangul but I'll try to add more korean sentence for you guys to learn, eotteokajwo?  Since my exam started next whole week, I will be offline uhh it's sad but I'll be back the next next week!