Chapter 40

PARK SEO HYUN

    " I can't believe I was very bold just now.." I told Lisa as she sipped her green tea. We were having the herbal bath in a section while my mother and Jimin's mother were in the other section.

   Lisa lifted her eyebrows, her barbie doll face scrunched a bit. " But don't you think it's a little too harsh?"

   Harsh? Pfft..

   " I won't go anywhere if I stay in that 'nice Seo Hyun' body.." I scoffed, throwing a piece of cucumber from my eyes towards her. Lisa giggled, successfully dodging my attack.

   " You gotta apologize to her when this is all over,"

   " We'll see about that. I don't know why but I'm not really mad at Sana.. I'm mad at Jimin but I feel like I wanted to let it out all at Sana.. "

   " Look, Seo. Don't misunderstand me but Sana is innocent if you ask me. The only reason why I am always by you side and help you to hurt her is because you're my friend.. but if you ask, I really pity her," Lisa responded then I could feel the tension in the room.

   " What ever Lisa.. did you forget what I told you?" I rolled my eyes at her. " This is only temporary.. after I have fulfill my revenge I will leave those poor innocents alone.. at that time I will go and live with my baby.."

  Lisa gasped and began to raise her voice. " Hey, hey, I told you we're not going to talk about you going to commit suicide anymore?!"

   I smiled bittersweet," why? I just want to see my baby, is that wrong?" I choked back tears that threatened to spill.

    Sigh left Lisa's lips.

   " Why would you still remember that incident? Seo, if you lose the baby, you can always have another one. You and Jimin can give it a try again.." she patted my shoulder and leaned her head over it.

   'No Lisa.. he doesn't want kids with me,'

_____________________________

    I told my mom and mother in law to go home before me because I have a destination to go to. I told the taxi driver the location and he nodded as understand. I leaned my back onto the seat and rested my hand on a bouquet of flower I've been holding since just now.

   There was a few Polaroid pictures on the dashboard of the taxi, pictures of two little boys who looks like they're 5 or 4 years old, maybe twin, and a mid thirty woman whom I guess as the wife and children of the driver.

    " We're here ma'am," the taxi drive spoke, I took out a few notes of cash and put it on his dashboard.

    " Keep the change," I replied. His eyes widen at the cash, before shifting his gaze towards me. " Ma'am this is alot. The fare is ju-"

   " Just keep it. Think it as my gift for your children," I threw on a sincere smile. He looked at the Polaroid pictures and smiled. " Thank you,"

    I got out from the taxi, and without hesitation, walking through the land full of gravestones. Trying to search my baby's grave. His is just a small one, because he died when he was just a new fetus.

   I saw the tomb of him, and smiled, kneeling beside the stone. " Baby ah, omma is here," I couldn't help but tears started to well up in my eyes.

   " Omma has come to you,"