Chapter 12

PARK SEO HYUN

I'm running late today! I spent last night at a hotel with Jimin because the members cannot stand our loud noises at night. They were complaining so Jimin took me out and we ended up sleeping in some hotel.

And now I know that I will have a problem with my Biology teacher, Ms. Moon. That mid thirdties woman can be considered as a mood destroyer all the time. Why is she being like that?

Well I have this theory, which is... maybe because she's not married yet and if you don't really understand what I'm trying to say..just think that she never get to ride a D and is longing for that. Still don't get it? Nevermind.

Knock! Knock! I gulp my saliva and fix my skirt. I could see Ms. Moon is glaring at me. Her index finger motioning me to come into the class.

Jung Kook and Terry, both on their respective seats are chuckling and slapping each other's arms at the sight of me. My head is hung low and I can only see Ms. Moon's toes in her high heels.

" Where have you been? My class started like half an hour ago.." she sarcastically ask me, her hands are both on her arms.

" I'm-I was-"

" We're very sorry, ma'am." A voice appear behind me followed by a loud gasped from all of my classmates. Curious, I turn my head back and see someone standing at the door.

Ayee.. you think it's Jimin?

Nooo..

It's a tall boy in a messy state. His necktie is undone, his yellow blazer is stained with mud and dust. Wow? Is he just came out from the jungle?

" Urmm Bam Bam, you're late again. Where have you too been ha?" Ms. Moon scold us, now I know that guy is Bam Bam..

What? I haven't been to class due to my schedule so I haven't meet with all my classmates. And of course, Bam Bam(?) What kind of name is that?

Bam Bam winked at me and put an index on his lips.

" I fell into the big drain infront of the school and she was helping me ma'am," He explained a.k.a lying. Ms Moon is doubting but she allows us sit anyway.

When I walk up to my place, Jung Kook twitchs his eyebrows at me. I mouthed " I'll tell you later," at him and he nodded.

I just notice Bam Bam's seat is just a few feet away from me. He kept staring at me and licking his lips like a hungry bear.

LUNCHBREAK

I put my books into my bags right after our Chemistry class is over, fixing my table and dragging my chair towards Jung Kook's table. During our recess time we are not allowed to eat at the cafeteria because of our status. As trainees or idols.. there are a few other people who are also in the class but we don't give a damn about it.

" Why are you late Seo? Did you really help Bam Bam?" Jung Kook asked me while opening his lunchbox. Sana and Terry do the same while I just gulp my saliva. I didn't have the time to stop at any cafe to buy food because I came by taxi this morning and I was already 30 minutes late.

Jimin wasn't helping either. He cannot drive but he gave me plenty of money and we went separate ways to school and dorms.

" I woke up late because last night we.. had... And Jimin didn't wake me up too.." I mumble but loud enough for Sana, Jung Kook and Terry to hear.

" You be making babies already?!" Terry choke on her food and catch attention of some students standing at the back of the class.

" Yah!" I slap her back and she cough. " Shut the fuck up..!" I half yell at her, taking her back to sense.

" Eh? Which Jimin? Is it Jimin the member of Jung Kook's band?" Sana who is dumbfounded question. She has a cute confuse expression where I see that Jung Kook chuckled at Sana's cuteness.

" Yes, Park Ji Min of BTS.." Terry answered that for me. Sana creep closer to me and whispers.." Did you guys fuck??"

Gulp!

At The Same Time × Equipment Storeroom

Bam Bam's POV

I unbutton the last buttons of my blazer and throw it across the room. It hit the dusty wall harshly and fall on that dirty floor.

The other six males only watch me, one of them, Mark, is sitting on a chair. A nice looking girl is sitting on his thigh.

" Seulgi... kiss me," he order and that browned hair girl do as he said. His hands sneaking under her skirt and a moan escape her lips. He pulled away and patted her on her head.

" Good girl, now come eat your lunch.." he unzip his jeans and set Seulgi aside. She drop on her knees and is about to take Mark's heat when suddenly a loud thud disturb us.

That girl again?