Chapter 3

We went out for dinner and took a walked after that. Jimin was nice looking that night. He wore black pants and white blazer while me? I just dressed as simple as always. I wore a dark blue short dress and black heels.

We sat down on a bench, facing the huge landmark of Paris, The Eiffle Tower.

His arm were wrapping me tight as we stared at the tower. I layed my head on his shoulder. He smelled very nice.

" Oppa? Can we go back to the hotel? I'm cold.." i scratched my arm. It was getting cold. Jimin opened his blazer before tightening his arm around me and put his blazer on me.

" Let's stay here for awhile," he said slowly. We kept quiet.

" Oppa, can i ask you something?"

" Go ahead,"

" Why did you marry an underage girl like me?" He chuckled before pinching my cheek.

" Our dads made a bargain. And yep.. we got married and ja jan! We are here,"

" That doesn't answer my question.."
" One day you will know," he kissed my forehead. And i was startled.. aigoo.

" Actually i was afraid to marry you. Because you came from a very rich family.." Jimin said playing with my hairs.

" You are rich too.. you're an idol.." i point his chubby finger straight onto his chubby cheek.

" Haha.. come let's take a selfie before we go back to the hotel.." Jimin held his phone and we both smiled before

Chu ~ ♥♥

Click!

The photo came out cute where Jimin kissed my cheek. We looked like a couple..when we are actually not. He then intertwined our hands and we walked back to the hotel..

Hotel...

We both laid on the big bed, exhausted from the long walk from the dinner.

Jimin suddenly woke up and threw off all of his cothes before changing into a basketball short, before sliding under the blanket. Yahh..he wouldn't wear a shirt again would he..but I mean even in Bangtan's dorm he wouldn't wear it when he slept. But nevermind, it's not like I hate it..

As soon as he fell aslept i stood up and unzipped my dress, letting it to slide down my body straight to the floor. Leaving my body nude with only undergarments on.

i reached a T shirt and a pair of shorts and put them on me. Then i laid on the bed..and soon fell aslept.

PARK JIMIN

" Seo.." I sighed as I wrapped my arms around her calm sleeping body. She is nice and warm. Seo tilted her head, unintentionally snuggling into my chest as I rested her body next to mine.

" I like you.." I kissed her forehead and she let out a small whimper unconsciously. With blanket wrapped around us, I knew I have fallen into a sweet dream with Seo in my arms.

Unfortunately, I could not sleep. It's like I wanted to stare on her face a little longer. My fingers tangled around her light auburn hair, my right hair traced a patterns from her eyelid down to her nose..caressing slightly on her plump lips before it found its place on her chin. Inching forward, I pulled her into a passionate kiss, despite of the heavy sleeper she is..my movements didn't caused any effect on her.

" How did I agree to marry you? You're still underage Seo Hyun ssi," I kissed her nose and tighten my arms around her. Before I completely fell aslept Seo squirmed inside my arms and tugged at my shoulder, a soft chuckled escape my mouth.

" Goodnight baby,"