1.1 Introductions

Ok, I'm am so excited about today. The excursion the the Bremin Forrest is going to be so cool! I haven't been there in ages! I went camping with my dad there once long ago but haven't been back since.

I race about getting ready, grabbing a thin black jumper to put over my white lacy shirt. The shirt is light and airy with pink flowers around the neck and very comfy. That along with my light blue jean shorts and black and white sneakers and I was all set, well after tying up my long light brown hair. Due to my good planning i had already packed my sisters lunches ready for the morning. I slide down the rail of the stair case with a giant childish grin on my face.

"Allie! We're going to be late!" Two voices call impatiently from the door. Waiting there for me are my two younger sisters, each with wavy brown tied back in a pony tail with sparkling green ankd blue mixed eyes, oh and they're twins.

"Come on guys, there's a reason I woke us up early, it's to make sure that we aren't late." I say and they roll their eyes. Gosh those two can be brats for twelve year olds. I grab their lunches out of the fridge. I hand the pink one to Jade, the slightly older twin, and the purple to the younger one, Cleo. "Has Paige come down yet?" I ask wanting to know about our youngest sister.

And as if on cue, a pounding of foot steps could be heard skipping down the stairs. This is Paige my youngest sister. Her and I share one bright green eyes. Well, we get our eyes from mum but she also got mum's hair, straight and blonde.

He was always so sweet. I miss him. Grabbing Paige's lunch box from the counter, I put it in her Disney themed bag. That's another thing we have in common, a love for all things Disney. "Allie..." The twins say, but I smile at them.

"Alright we're going." I say heading towards the key bowl whilst the three girls run out side. Next to the bowl was a pitcher of my Dad, a smiling one where he had his thumbs up. It was taken a few moths before the...accident, but we can't change the past. He wanted everyone safe, and that what happened, me, mum, the girl all got out of the burning house quickly, but he never made it. But having that picture there just reminds me to keep smiling.

"Allie!" The twins call again and I laugh at how they're impatient. I guess they learned that from me. I lock the house door behind me, Mum is gonna be back during the day form night shift, and she has her own key to get into the house.

I walk with the girls to the Bremin State Primary School. Jade and Cleo both head off in the direction of their friends after saying a quick goodbye to me. However, Paige stays to give me a hug. She's only 7 after all.

"Now Paige, I need you to look after this for me today." I hold out the house key with a Micky Mouse head on it along with other little Disney reminders. He eyes light up in recognition of what I'm holding. "Can you do that for me?" I ask her and she frantically nods her head.

"I can do it!" She says taking it form me and putting it in her secret pocket in her bag.

I smile at her. "That's my girl. Now go on and play with your friends." Paige nods eagerly and runs off into the school yard.

They're all so cute at that age. It's
My turn now to head to school. Bremin high it quite literally a walk in the park behind the school and it only take a few minutes to get there.