Chpt. 1 (Bad Days Happen To Everyone)

Some songs or chapters may contain bad words or cursing. Beware!

Your name is (Y/N). You woke up one morning in your bed. You looked out the window. Man, was the surface beautiful! You went through your door glumly. Your shoulders slumped as soon as you saw your two brothers and your sister sitting in the living room. You tried to sneak past, hoping that they would not see you. "(Y/N)! Don't forget to do your chores, you worthless piece of crap," your older brother, Trav, smirked as you frowned. "Yeah,(Y/N)! Why don't you just kill yourself already? No one will even care if you do," said your sister, Grace, as she walked up to you and punched you. She walked back to her spot on the purple couch and sat down. Joseph, your 4-year-old little brother walked up to you and gave you a hug. He was the only person that ever cared about you in your whole life. You ruffled his hair and crouched down. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." You walked into the kitchen and cried. They've treated you worse. The only reason that you haven't committed suicide yet is because of Joseph. You loved that little boy with all your heart's pathetic might. He loved you, too. Your thoughts were interrupted by Trav bursting through the kitchen door. " You're supposed to be doing your chores! You're supposed to clean out the fridge, do the dishes, wash our clothes, and clean the bathroom! Not whatever the heck your doing! UGH! Why do you have to be so selfish?!" He pushed you onto the ground and grabbed a sharp, kitchen knife. You saw Joseph peek through the doorway. "Why can't you just be a good little sister and DO YOUR WORK FOR ONCE?!"He was pacing back and forth twiddling with the knife. "I can't believe that we showed you MERCY and let you stay alive! In the end we don't care about you at all! Now you'll NEVER see light ever again!!!" You closed your eyes when you heard the last sentence. As he was bringing the knife to your chest, Joseph ran in front of you. You opened your eyes and saw Joseph, a little boy, with a knife in his throat. You screamed, tears flowing from your eyes. Trav took the knife out of his little brother's throat. You stood up, grabbed the knife from his hand, and killed Trav. You fell to your knees, knife in hand. You ran out the door and headed to Mt. Ebott. You ran and ran. You got to the mountain and soon enough you found a huge hole in the ground. Thinking this would be the perfect place to commit suicide, you jumped.