Chpt. 36 (The Fight Before The Fight)

I made the picture up there.

You steadily walked to your SAVE POINT and SAVED. You peered down the hall. You saw Sans with his locket leaning against one of the pillars with a bone in his hand. He looked at you. He looked you right in the eye. You knew that face that he was making and it didn't mean good. You sat behind a pillar. You were shaking in your boots. You prepared for a VERY long battle. I have to say everything this time. I'm not going to be lazy. Ladies and gentlemen, be ready for the probably longest chapter of this whole story. You stood back up. You nervously wobbled to your spot. Sans grinned a horrifying grin. "So, I see you've been busy." You lowered your cap over your eyes. He sighed and said," Today you will be judged for your every action. I hope you are ready." You slowly summoned a knife. Well.... Chara did. "I know you don't want to talk to me, but I was impressed that you managed to get your hat back from right under my nose. Anyways, you might've thought that I FIBU-LIED to you when I promised that I love you. I really do. But, that's not what we are here for. We are here because that little demon is getting to you. They are destroying your sanity and making you do this, right." You looked out the window. "Heh. I knew it. I can still tell your body language after all this time. By now I would've already killed you if the past timelines weren't like this. I just want to see if you can over come that horrible demon that's controlling you." You felt your eye twitch. 'Horrible' is the one word that you can't hear without going off. "PleAse. dOn'T saY tHat WorD." Your grip on the knife tightened. "Sorry, I forget." Then don't. EVER. "I've got a question for ya. Do you think even the worst person can change?" You didn't answer. "No? Then I have a better question for you. DO YOU WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME? Because if you take on more step, you're really not gonna like what happens next." Chara made you step forward. "I'm sorry for this..." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. You did too. "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing." QUE THE BIRD CHIRPS! "Flowers are blooming. On days like these kids like you...." Yours and Sans's eyes opened at the same time.

"SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL."

The battle began. There were Gaster Blasters left and right. You dodged all but the last one. "Huh. I've always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first." You smiled. You remembered a nice moment you had with him. Shut up and pay attention to the task at hand, (Y/N)! Fuck you then! Okay, they are right. Come on, pay attention (Y/N). You can do this. Youlooked for something you could do that wasn't attacking.

FIGHT.ACT.ITEM.MERCY.

You chose to Check him.

Sans- AT 1 DF 1
The easiest enemy can only deal 1 damage.

Well, that's a fat load of crap and you know it. Ugh. I just wasted a goddamn turn. Ugh. You hopped between the bones that he summoned. It was your turn again.

FIGHT.ACT.ITEM.MERCY.

You chose to FIGHT. You see that he dodged it. "What? You think I'm just gonna stand there and take it?" He grabbed your arm that carried the knife and swung you into a pillar. You hurt your back badly. And the pillar.... Poor pillar. You were at 34/92 HP. You decided to wait until the next turn to heal. You chose FIGHT again. You still didn't hit him. You almost dodged all of the bones in his attack except for some of the blue ones. 22/92 HP. It's funny because in the last timeline, he warned you about blue attacks. Heh. That's not funny. Anyways, you clicked on the ITEM button. You looked for food, but you didn't have anything. Shit! Since you didn't have any food, you fought and tried to hit him again. It didn't work. You attempted to dodge some of the bones that he threw at you. 11/92 HP. You chose the option to FIGHT and you still missed. You saw small platform form in front of you. "Seriously?! You know I hate these!" Sans shrugged and said,"Welp, that's sorta the reason." You rolled your eyes and jumped as far as you could go. You fell onto the platform and hit your head on it hard. It started to bleed and everything started to become dizzy. You got back up and tried to jump, but thanks to your injury, you missed. You fell and a bone went through your stomach and head. You instantly died. Your soul shattered in front of you. You saw huge, bold words that said 'GAME OVER' and at the bottom it said,"Kid, you really suck at dodging." You smashed the button to continue and was back to your save point. You were cuddled up against it. You pulled yourself up. You were pissed. You clutched your fists and walked to Sans. "You look frustrated about something. Guess I'm pretty good at my job, huh?" You were pulled into a battle again while he recited the same words. "It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are-" "Yeah. I get it, Sans. Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming. Your gonna kick my ass." He smirked at your comment on his dialogue. "Here we go." He did the same starting move. It was easier to dodge his attacks.