Chpt. 2 (The Fallen Soon Get Up)

You are falling. FALLING. F A L L I N G.
Something broke your fall. You opened your eyes and saw that you fell on a flower bed that consisted of golden flowers. You got up, slowly. You walked for a bit, before you ran into a single flower in a patch of grass. The middle of the flower started to look more and more like a face. You were about to walk past it when, " Howdy! I'm Flowey the Flower, but of course you already know that!" It frightened you and jumped. "YOU IDIOT! Why would you even come here if you already know what's going to happen? Maybe you have the urge to kill again? Do you (Y/N)?" You stopped right in your tracks," What? How do you know my name and what do you mean?" He looked at you, confused. " We've known each other for a long while from past timelines. Well, it won't matter anyways," His voice became very deep. "BeCAuse i'M goInG To KiLl YoU!" He laughed and shot a white bullet or pellet thing at you. You weren't really sure what it was, but for some reason, the word 'friendliness' slipped into your mind. You were hit by most of them and you had little hope (hp) left in you. Suddenly, something hit the flower. You looked to see a goat lady in front of you. "Oh dear. Why would that flower bully such an innocent youth? My child, are you alright? What's your name?" "My name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." She gave you a warm smile. " Oh, excuse me! I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Toriel the caretaker of the Ruins. Follow me, child." She walked you to a room with a dummy. "You must learn to give MERCY to monsters instead of FIGHTING. Here, strike up a friendly conversation with this dummy." You walked up to it.

FIGHT.  ACT.  ITEM.  MERCY.

ACT- TALK, FLIRT, FLIRT, FLIRT

You chose to talk to the dummy. Toriel seems happy with you. You felt the urge to FIGHT the dummy, but you decided not to. You wanted to make Toriel proud. She took you to a nice spot in the Ruins. "Child, stay here and wait for me to come back. Here's a phone if you must call me." She ran off somewhere. You were alone, at least you thought you were. You felt as if someone was watching you. You stood where Toriel told you to stay put. It got boring real fast. You sighed and disobeyed Toriel. You left the spot and solved tons of puzzles in the Ruins. As you were having fun, you came across a problem. There was a path that you needed to cross, but a ghost was blocking the way. " Hey, um, will you please move? I need to get pass." He looked at you and lifted off the ground. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I'm just so sorry. Do you want to hang out later?" "Sure! I'd love to when I get the chance!" He flew away, looking happier than before. That was really weird. You soon came to a room with two cobwebs in it. There was a flier that said that this was supposed to be a 'spider bake sale'. You donated some money and got a spider donut. You made your merry way through all of the puzzles and saw Toriel sanding there about to call you. She saw you and put her phone down. "My child, how did you get here? I wasn't able to finish your surprise. Well, follow me." She led you to a nice, little house that you figured was her's. Seeing a nice house in the middle of the Ruins fills you with determination.