Chpt. 5 (Dead cold)

You shivered. You wish that you had kept Sans's jacket, but you felt like he wanted it back. You checked the prices at the Inn, they were too expensive. You had spent all of your gold on Cinnamon Bunnies and she didn't want them back. You guessed that since your hands already touched them, that she didn't want to have dirty Cinnamon Bunnies laying around. You were too embarrassed to ask Sans and Papyrus to sleep in their house. You knew nobody else here, so asking everyone else was totally out of the picture. You sat down next to a tree and rested your head on it. You slowly closed your eyes and began to dream.

You were in the same pitch black room as earlier. Flowey then popped up again. Then he said, "That stupid skeleton doesn't understand what's going on with you. You really don't remember? Anything? Well, let's do this song and dance again before I run out of time." He wrapped non-thorny vines around your wrists and ankles again, but they seemed to be tighter than last time. He stared at you and fired three friendliness pellets at you. Only this time, they hit you. They touched your chest, your right leg, and your left leg. You felt pain shoot through you at those three spots, especially your  chest. You looked down and on your chest there was a huge "999999" cut into your flesh. You screamed and cried, frightened by the sight. You looked back up, but he was gone.

You woke up, still screaming. You looked into your shirt and it was still there. You heard someone coming down the stairs. Wait, stairs? You looked around to find yourself in an unfamiliar house. You turned your attention back to the stairs. You found Sans standing there, gazing at you worriedly. "(Y/N), what's wrong?!" You looked at him and his expression made tears threaten your eyes. "(Y/N), you can tell me," he said sitting next to wherever you were. "It's nothing, Sans." "But, (Y/N)-" " I said its nothing!" He looked hurt at what you just said and the tone. You felt sorry and wanted to apologize. You turned your head, mumbling,"It doesn't matter to anyone anyways." He seemed to hear what you said. "It matters to me," he said pushing your hair out of your face. You looked at him, smiling. He smiled back. He looked at your chest and realized your bleeding. "Oh my god, what happened?!" You tried to think of a lie, because you didn't seem to want to tell him the truth. Since you couldn't think of a good one, you sighed and said, "I just had a nightmare." "Just a nightmare? You are bleeding dammit!" "Who cares if I die? I am just one out of so many people in the world. I'll die no matter what." He ran upstairs and came down with bandages. He checked your wounds. "Uh, where did you get this," he said pointing to your chest injury. "Flowey." His eye flickered blue for a millisecond when you said Flowey's name. He bandaged your injuries and sat down on the couch that you were on. "Kid, I think you should tell me EXACTLY what happened in that dream of yours."