Chpt. 8 (Two Different Kinds of Laughter)

You were trudging through the snow with Sans. You had just gone to a store after going to Grillby's. You got a blue dress, a black, short sleeved shirt with two blue stripes, some black converse, black tights, a coat that is blue and fades into black, some jeans, socks, makeup, and etc. Sans had offered to pay and you had refused at first. "Come on, (Y/N). I owe you for what you did for me and Paps." You sighed and let him pay. You were wearing the coat and was glad that you picked it out. As you two were walking, Sans said,"Kid, what does a skeleton tile his roof with?" You just shrugged. "SHINgles!" You two burst out into laughter. "Wait, wait! I've got one! What do skeletons say before they eat? BONE appetite!" "Haha! Okay, I joined a band today. I play the tromBONE!" You grinned widely and said,"Really? TIBIA honest, I would have thought you'd play the BONEgos!" Sans wiped a pretend tear from his eye and said," Man, the quality of these puns is a BONEifide disaster! Also, why couldn't the skeleton figure out the math problem? Because he was a BONEhead!" You then cleared your throat. " I have something really important to tell you.............. these puns are SANSational!" Sans snorted and looked down,"Y'know, you're pretty good." All of a sudden you heard the voice again. Chara's voice. Why did she have to ruin every nice moment?! "Looks like you two are having fun. I would hate to end it!" "Go away." Sans looked up at you. "This would be the perfect time to end this with him once and for all! You probably need help killing him!" "Just leave me alone." Sans raised an eyebrow at you. "Oh well.... SiNcE WHeN wEre yOu ThE oNe in CoNTroL?" You felt a dirty hand pull you backwards. Sans was surprised by this. You felt your eyes become a dark shade of blood red. Sans took a step back, almost falling. You were ejected from your body. You were outsideof your body. How could this be happening? "(Y/N)?" The world turned black and white for the two...three of you. You or whatever was took control of your body started a battle with SANS. You saw a knife appear in your hand. You attack him. He dodges. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" You stand there helpless while that thing attacks your friend. You then try to punch who you thought was Chara that took control over you. She takes one damage. Somehow you did a measly one damage, but anything could help defeat her. She looks at you. She stares into your eyes for a few seconds then starts laughing. "W-what are you laughing at, Chara?" "Haha! You're so weak!" She turns her attention back to Sans. You thought that that must be the way to get your body back! By getting her to low health then having her retreat back to her spirit form to make you switch! You walked far away from her then turned around. You started running and jumped onto her. She fell into the snow along with you. "GET OFF ME, (Y/N)!" She loses another bit of health. You start punching her over and over. She was down to 13 hp. She then flipped you over onto your back and punched you. You kicked her legs while you were down which gave you enough time to stand up. "Ugh, you disgust me you demon! Taking over my body to get Sans out of your way! You're even worse than that flower!" You kicked her sides since she was still down. 4 hp. So close! You just need to-! Your legs were caught in some kind of black sludge that was coming from her eyes. It was growing up your ghost like legs. "Hehehe. You really need to watch were you step, (Y/N)! Or else your going to-" She was hit in the head with a metal bar. Yes, thank you Sans! 2 hp! The sludge weakened its grip on you enough to let you break free. You walked up to Chara. One more hit and you will go back to your body. You swiftly punched her. 1 hp. Chara retreated from your body as planned. You were back! "Um, (Y/N)... what the heck just happened?" You snickered and closed your eyes. "Heh...Why don't we talk about that another time, kiddo."