Chpt. 28 (Echoed Voices)

You continued on your journey. Sans was nowhere to be seen. You saw Monster Kid and Undyne. There was nothing much to see. You had already seen it all before. You recalled going through Waterfall with Monster Kid. You two soon made it to your most favorite spot in all of the underground, the castle view. You waved Monster Kid to go on without you. You sat down on the grass. You laid on your back and looked at the 'stars'. You felt something tug at your shirt. "Come on, (Y/N)! We need to progress. We have an upcoming boss battle," you heard Chara basically scream into your ear. You ignored her. "Why can't I just relax for a second? Nothing matters anyway. This is the best I've felt this whole RESET. Go do a crossword puzzle of something." "No, we need to go," she sighed of annoyance. "Would you rather do a junior jumble? I heard from Papyrus that they are way more challenging, so that should keep ya busy." She gave up. You spent about an hour or two there. You finally sat up. You saw a patch of echo flowers next to you. You smirked. You whispered things into each one. There were about nine echo flowers. In them you said," Go fuck yourself. Howdy, I'm Flowey the fucking flower! Nothing to do. So bored. Haters gonna hate! I miss him. It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are chirping. Echo flowers are talking." Those were all of the messages that you said. They were all very random, but you've been wanting to do that for a while. You just couldn't help yourself. You pulled yourself up. "Finally! Let's go, bitch," Chara complained. You growled at her before walking onwards.