Chpt. 34 (Kill or Be Heartbroken)

You were romping around in the snow in Snowdin Forest. You wanted to go to where you and Sans first met. You still kept wondering how Sans got Papyrus and Undyne to come back from the dead. You walked to the bush that had one of Alphys's cameras in it. Tear it out. What, why? Why, would I do that? She spent a lot of her time trying to put all of these up, though. Okay, then I will! Your hand suddenly shot out and grabbed the camera from the bush. You tossed it on the ground and crushed it. But I... Ugh. "Chara," you scowled, "Why did you even want to break the camera?"  Because...... You'll see. Hehehehe! "Hehehehe!" You covered your mouth. M8, I can't believe that you're making me do this. You sat down on the ground crisscrossing your legs. You wondered why you were doing so. Okay. (Y/N), who do you want to kill next? W-what? I asked you who you want to kill next. I was sorta thinking that we don't kill anyone. Aw, I was hoping that you at least be on the same page as me. A baby gyftrot to trotted out close to you with its mother behind it. You wondered how you had not killed it and its mother earlier. It was so cute. There. Huh? These two will be the next things that we'll kill. The baby gyftrot rubbed against your leg. It was so soft. Its mother stood guard as you pet it. You noticed some fairy lights that were on the baby's horns were sort of aggravating it. You undecorated it. It seemed grateful. The mother cautiously walked up to you. You took a picture of a smug teen winking from its horns. You pat its head. This is your chance. You forgot about Chara. You stepped away from the two gyftrot that were confused to why you were backing away from them. You felt a knife form in your hand. You hid it behind your back. "I'm really sorry, but I... um... I have to go." The baby stared at you with their big puppy dog eyes. This melted your heart. "I'm sorry, my DEER gyftrots , but I need to leave right now." You ran behind a tree. "What was that for?!" What was THAT for?! You could've easily killed them right there! Well, I'm not always gonna do what you want to do, Chara! (This is never going to work. Unless....) You stood up all of a sudden. "What the hell are you doing?!" You summoned a knife. Fuck. You walked over to the gyftrots with tears burning your eyes. You held the knife up to your face and giggled. "I'm sorry." You ran up to the mother and killed it. Oh my god. What did you do?! The baby jumped back in horror. It looked at you with hate. The baby gyftrot leaned up against its mother and nudged it, looking for the tiniest bit of life. It had no hope. You stabbed it as well. You saw the light drain from its eyes. You felt horrible. You turned around and ran. You ran through Snowdin Forest, Snowdin, Waterfall, and Hotland. You made it to the Core later. You went into the Core.