Chpt. 15 (Halfway In Control)

You woke up under Sans's arm. You were the first one up. It was 1:47 am anyway, so it only made sense. You got up from the couch. You wanted to explore the place because you never really had the time to in other timelines. As you were walking around you saw a knife in the middle of the floor. You backed away. You ran into something and it made you fall to the ground. "Hehehe. It's like watching an ant when you stomp on the anthill." You could recognize that voice anywhere. "I'm slowly becoming in control of you and you can't even tell. Hehe. Asriel was right. You really are an idiot!" You were not sure what to do. You could feel your left eye's iris become blood red. You trying to scream, but nobody came. You gulped. You knew what she was about to make you do. You couldn't control your body. She was making you slowly inch to the knife. You never know what to do. You tried to move your arms again. One of them moved. You could control only the right side of your body. You made your right foot kick. "What are you doing?!" You make yourself turn onto your stomach. You tried to make yourself move away from the knife, but Chara was too strong. You grabbed onto the leg of Alphys's desk. Chara was inches away from the knife. You made yourself stand up. Chara's hand made everything on the desk fall off. You fell onto your knees. Chara's hand grabbed the knife. You heard something behind you. You saw who it was from the corner of your eye. Sans. "(Y/N)?" You tried to answer. Nothing came out. "(Y/N)? Babe? You're really scaring me here." You tried to speak. Nothing came out. "(Y/N), why is there a knife in your hand?" You suddenly were able to control your whole body for a split second. You used this second to turn around and say,"Help." Sans jumped at you're two different eye colors. He realized what was going on. He looked behind him to see that Undyne had woken up. "Sans, what's wrong with (Y/N)?" "Wake Alphys and Papyrus up and get them out of here. Do you understand?" "But Sans-" "Get them out of here NOW. This is between me and (Y/N)." Undyne quickly took Alphys and Papyrus outside the lab. You felt your mouth move. "Hehehehehe! What a treat! We finally get to have some alone time with the comedian! Isn't that right (Y/N)? Go fuck yourself, Chara. You can burn in hell for as much as I care. Oops! I don't think that that was a good enough answer! Now tell me... should we kill him? I said go fuck yourself. We aren't going to kill him. Wait, since when was it a 'we'? Ever since I came along." She tried to hit Sans, but miserably failed. All that you could do was manage to make a tear fall from your eye. "I hope that you are having a nice time because soon it'll all be ruined! Why would I be having a nice time, weirdo? None of this is tickling my funny BONE. Oh my fucking God! I sure hope that Sans heard that." She tried to hit Sans again, but before she could do so, you grabbed the knife from her hand. "Didn't think of that, huh?" You stabbed yourself in the chest on her side. It still hurt, but not as much as on her side probably. You felt the blood ooze from your wound. "Heh. It'll heal later. Argh, why did you do that?! I know that you can feel that too. Bitch, I'm a badass. I'm doing this to get rid of you for now. (God, I sure hope it will heal)." Chara stole the bloody knife from your hand. "Hey! Give that back!" She stabbed your thigh. "What the fuck, dude?! Okay, that's it!" You punched yourself in the face. "You only have one hp left. If we kept going at this, you'd be dead. Ugh. I wish I could stay, but then I wouldn't have a human to take over." You could feel both sides of your body now.  The pain was unbearable. Sans bandaged you up and you went to see the others. "What happened, punk?" "Human, why are you hurt!" "W-what happened in there?" You and Sans didn't listen to the, and just took a shortcut home. You rested in your and Sans's bed. You lay there, still processing what had happened. You fell into a deep slumber.