Chpt. 22 (Lies. All Lies)

You came home. You had gotten the locket for Sans. You were so excited to show him. You walked up the stairs and to his room. You were about to knock when,"I just don't know if I can or should trust her." Sans was talking to himself. About YOU. You cupped your ear to the door. "This timeline isn't like the others, so I have no idea what could happen." You slid your back down the door. "I mean, she could still be evil. I can never truly understand her and trust her. She could kill me or Paps at any second. If I get on her bad side, she could do anything." He already was on your bad side. "Why do I have to love this girl. My life would be so much easier if she wasn't in it." Tears threatened your eyes. "Chara is already beating her up. This could go horribly wrong or amazingly good. The only other timeline that was like this was when I proposed to her and everything was happier. That was before I knew what she was capable of. That she could kill everyone. That she could kill Paps. That she could kill me. Ugh! Why couldn't she have just stayed with her abusive siblings. It would make my life way happier. I just can't believe how horrible one person can be. She is absolutely terrible." You lost it. It was as if you were out of control, but you were still you. You clutched the locket in your hands. Your knuckles were almost pure white. You didn't knock. You burst through the door with tears in your eyes. "Is that what you think of me?! Horrible?!" You sniffed. "I promise I love you, my ass! You fucking hate me! You would've had me miserable than me being here!" Sans reached out to you while saying,"I didn't-" You slapped his hand away. "Don't even talk to me! 'That was before I knew what she was capable of! She is absolutely terrible!' I can't believe that I actually thought that you loved me. I'm just that much of a horrible person then aren't I, Sans!" Tears flowed down your face. You ran your fingers through your hair. "I'm so stupid to think that you trusted me for one second! I thought that someone actually cared about me! Hahaha! I'm just the punchline of a horrible joke! I deserve all of this! I deserved being abused, having said that I killed my parents, having the only person that actually ever cared about me die! I'm not even sure now if he cared!" You took a step back. "That's just me I guess! Hahaha! I could just kill anyone at any second, huh?! I fucking spared Chara of all people! I almost killed her since she talked about my family! I guess I was just a big mistake! I shouldn't have come here!" Sans took a step towards you. "(Y/N)-" "I should just kill myself maybe! I have nothing to live for anymore! The only reason that I didn't kill myself when I came down here was because I found someone that I loved! Hahahahahaha! I thought that this world was actually-" Sans stomped his foot. "Listen for one second! Please! If you are so fucking mad then you should probably just fucking RESET! Maybe you shouldn't even come down here this time! Just RESET!" You were taken back by this. "Wait, (Y/N), I didn't mean to-" You looked away from his face. "You know what? Maybe I will! You probably don't even fucking care that I got you something, but that's probably fucking horrible too!" You threw the locket on the ground. You ran out of the room and dashed down the stairs. "Human! Where are you going?" You ran past Papyrus and through the door. You kept running. You didn't care about what was happening around you. You kept whispering to yourself,"I hate him. I hate him. I hate myself. I hate my life. RESET." You wiped tears from you eyes as you flew through Snowdin. You ran. You ran like your life depended on it.