Chpt. 39 (You got: The Bad Ending)

I walked all the way to my favorite place from Hotland. What a walk. At least you were able to drink a couple sips of water at a water cooler before the cup evaporated, which was really strange. You looked across the gap between you and Asgore's castle. You remembered when Sans first brought you here in the FIRST timeline that there was with you down here. It was by far the happiest one. After that, everything just went to shit. (Stop reading here if you want to still think of this as a fanfic that is at least sort of serious. When you see bold words later in the chapter, that's where to begin reading again. Keep reading on if you dare. Beware what lies ahead. 8D) He even proposed to you dammit! Why did I even RESET?! Oh yeah.... It was because I got ran over a train. It hurt. Must've hurt the trains feelings by getting hit. Poor train. Poor metal train that broke my face.... And my dignity. Why??? Why was I even on the goddamn train tracks anyway???!??? I don't fucking know! Ahem. I have important business to do, my readers. Stop distracting me, people. (Even though you didn't even distract me in any way possible. I'm just blaming how dumb I am on you. Wink, wink. Thanks for covering me. I'll give you a treat later. Probably not. I'm not. Sorry. Dammit! Why do you keep distracting me?!) Okay, what was I doing? Oh yeah. I was about to shoot myself and break the RESET button. Yay! Yay!! Yay!!! YAY. I'M SO HAPPY. I'M NEVER GOING TO GET TO SEE SANS EVER AGAIN AFTER THIS. CRAP. I WILL MISS HIM. I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL! i'm insane..... (Now, please continue reading. Take note that that crazy part was about 500 more words when I first wrote it.) Ok, I'm done being the idiot that I am. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Anyways...... You look down at the gun in your hand. You rethink everything. You and Sans have liked each other ever since the first timeline. You figured that that was the reason that you liked him even after you forgot the past timelines. That was all the more reason to do this. Hm. You wondered how you forgot about the other timelines in the first place. No. You were done with thinking for now. You'll have a lot of time to think after you do this for Sans. You held the gun up to your head. You heard footsteps behind you. "1, 2, 3-," you said as someone cut you off. "WAIT!" You turned to look at your lover. "I see you got my note," you sadly laughed. What? Don't look at me like that, readers! I HAD to leave a note or letter to at least tell him what happened to me. It would be even worse for him not to know what I did or was about to do. "Yes, I did. You just.... you don't have to do this." You didn't know what to say, but you knew exactly what you NEEDED to do. You were going to give him 98% of your narration power, the power that let me tell my story. "Sans, I'm giving you my power before I do this," you sadly smiled. "W-What power, (Y/N)?" He seemed scared for a second. "Every single time that I kissed you, I gave you a small portion of my power. Now, you need to finish the story that I started." You walked you to him and passionately kissed him. When you were done, you backed up and felt tears streaming down your face. They were real tears this time. You pointed the gun at your head again. You began to speak once more and spoke slowly to make sure that he understood. "Sansy, find the remainder of my family. I told you that I lived next to the mountain, and I need you know the things that I haven't told you. If you threaten them, they will tell you everything. Get everyone out of here with my soul and make sure that there isn't another war between the two races. And, Sans, try to keep being kind to everyone. It's the best you can strive for. Stay safe." Sans stepped forward and said," No, (Y/N), you are NOT going to do this. I will not allow you to. I love you too much for you to do this!" You sadly smiled. "It's not really your choice, Sans. I'm going to do it if you try to stop me or not. After all of this, you are still going to be my numbskull." One of his tears hit the grass as faintly said,"I am your numbskull. That's why you need to stay with me. I love you." His words made your hand tremble. It was tempting to throw the gun to the ground and leave, but you didn't. With a shaky voice, you spoke loudly to say," I-I love you too and I will always miss you. Anyways, whenever you remember any of the terrible mistakes I made that hurt you, just know that.....

I DIDN'T MEAN TO."

After those few words, you shot yourself with the one bullet.

Sans's TRUE POV:

"(Y/N)!" I caught her body as she collapsed into my arms. I fell to my knees with her lifeless body in my lap. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. She-She's gonna c-come back right? She's gonna RESET right?" I caressed her bloody face with my hand. I screamed aloud in agony with my eye glowing furiously. My fist pounded the ground. "Dammit!" I heard someone approach me. I looked up. It was Alphys with a concerned look on her face. She raced over to me. "W-While I was checking m-my Waterfall cameras, I saw y-you and (Y/N) here while she had a gun p-pointed to her head and I came here as fast as I could. -I'm sorry, Sans." By then I was basically drowning in tears. My mind can't even comprehend being without her for a whole 2 weeks, much less an eternity. I don't know what to do. I'm drenched in her blood. Now I'm just waiting for her to RESET. She didn't yet. I lost my patience quickly and stood up with (Y/N) in my arms. Doing this reminded me of when (Y/N) almost bled out once. Heh. That was one hell of a day. I took her body to Asgore and he broke the barrier with the 6 souls and her nearly broken soul. Even though her soul wasn't in her body, I clenched it as I walked out when we had our stuff together to move to the surface. The sun was beautiful. Undyne pointed out how fresh the air was and Paps tried to attack the sun. I sat down and tried to process the power that she talked about. When she died, I heard an echo with everything that I thought. It was so weird. I know feel as if I need to point out and look at everything. Hm. I'm just going to try to enjoy the surface for a bit.

(Y/N)'s POV......?

I was at the GAME OVER screen. The big, glowing RESET button popped up in front of me. It was time to do it. There was nobody to hold me back from this. I raised my fist high in the air and swiftly brought it down to the button. It was shattered into pieces. Now there will be no more RESETS.

I heard a gasp and a crash behind me. A smile crept onto my face. I spun around. (Y/N) had fallen to the ground with a look of pure horror and shock on her face. I just giggled. "Y-You.... What the hell are you doing here?!" I laughed again. "I can still torture you, (Y/N). Why miss this amazing opportunity?" "What do you have planned for me, CHARA?" I grinned. "Nothing. Nothing at all..... Hehehehe!"

"For now....."