Chpt. 12 (Not-So-Precious Memories)

I drew that picture if your asking! :)

You were surrounded by darkness. You weren't sure what was happening. You were so confused. "Hello, (Y/N)." That bitch,Chara, appeared in front of you. You scowled at her. "Come on! Don't be like that! Anyways, lets get back on track. If you don't have memories then who are you? You don't even know who you are if you don't have memories. ThAt's wHY I'm gOinG tO ShoW yOu wHat yoU rEaLLy aRe!" You watch many different timelines and RESETS. Many of them are you killing innocent monsters and because of that Sans would kill you or you would kill Sans, but all of them except one included killing. In that one, Sans proposes to you. You fangirled A LOT in that one. You saw Sans actually propose to you! That timeline was your favorite. You wondered why you RESET that what in the first place. In the last timeline that you see you are in a pretty, yellow judgement hall. You saw Sans and yourself a few meters away from each other. "(Y/N), I've got a question for ya. Do you think even the worst person can change? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? Just know that I'll be there for ya through every single RESET. And I hope that you think that same thing as me. Can't you just go back to being the (Y/N) that I knew the first time that you came down here. The one that didn't kill all of their friends out of cold blood. The one that wasn't a dirty brother killer. No? Heh. Fine then. Hate to do this, but... yeah." 'You' were pulled into a battle. You dodged all of his attacks. "Heh. Now I see why people never used their strongest attacks first." The real you laughed. You thought about the argument that you and Sans had when you first met him. He said that you were supposed to use your strongest attack first because it's already over with and you use another strong attack last, so that you could make hilarious puns in the middle of your weaker attacks. You said that you needed to use your weak attacks first to see if you need to use a strong attack on them and maybe get them to soften because you tell your puns first. You look to yourself below you. Sans dodges all of your attacks because they were the weak ones. You try to hit him again. He dodges. Once again, you dodge his attacks. He said,"Well, I guess I'm boned." The real you giggled. This went on for a while until,"Survive this and I'll show you my special attack." The you that you were watching dodged all of it. You were so impressed that you did that. "Okay, get ready. Here goes nothing." You waited for something to happen. Nothing did. "Nothing. That's it." Right when he said that you burst into laughter. Sans had found the perfect way for him not having to do anything and be lazy. This was serious probably when it happened, but now it was hilarious. "I'm doing this because if I just do nothing, it'll never be your turn. So you can't pass me. Either that or this is just excuse for me being lazy." Yep. There it is. This only caused you to laugh harder while the other you somehow managed to get to the FIGHT button. They ran up to Sans and missed. "What? You think I'm just gonna stand there and-" You hit Sans again. He had a huge, bloody slash on his chest. He fell to the ground with blood coming from his mouth. "SANS!" You screamed. "Heh...heh... This is it, huh? Welp. I'm going to Grillby's. P-Papyrus? Do you want anything?" He turned to dust in front of you. You walked past him with a blank expression and said,"That comedian will be back when I RESET. Chara, what should we do now?" You realized that 'you' didn't have red eyes. Wait. Does that mean that you actually killed him on purpose without Chara controlling you? While you were thinking you were suddenly back to a black room with Chara. "See, you and I work together. We used to be pals back when! Hehe!" You actually killed monsters by yourself. Chara was only helping you to kill them. You were disgusted with yourself. "So, now that you know what I'm actually going to do, will you accept my offer?" She stuck her hand out again. You shook your head, no. You didn't want to kill everyone. Never. You looked down at your legs that were covered in your jeans. "Why would I even want to?" "Because,(Y/N), you do want to work with your best friend don't you. You told me that I was your best friend in the last timeline." You still said no. "Well, you would mind me showing you Sans's death again, would you?" You then we're back in the judgement hall and saw Sans die again. You were in tears. "S-"

"SANS!" You were crying and screaming "Sans! I'm so sorry! Sans!" over and over again. You were on his bed. At his house. Somehow. You felt someone touch your shoulder. It was Sans. You got up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry." "Kid, your going to break my spine if you keep hugging me this tight." You let go of him and blushed. "Sorry." You two sat on his bed. "Kid, there's no reason to be sorry." "Yes, there is...... Sans, I remember."