Chpt. 35 (Horrible Robot)

I added a video because I thought that it would be cool to have something other than music in one of the actual chapters. (But I like this video too so... Yeah) The video is called Undertale Shots: Chara vs. Mettaton Neo.

You went into the elevator in the Core. You got to the top floor. You stepped out and saw a rectangular robot standing  in the middle of the platform that you were on. You didn't recognize him at first, because you were used to seeing Mettaton EX instead of his original form. "Hello, human." He seemed to be nervous about the meeting that you two were having. He knew that if he spoke to you now that he would not be able to go back. "I see that you are nothing but horrible." See, (Y/N). She thinks the same thing as Sans does! Hehe! Shut up! "You are a truly horrible creature." Shut... Up. "You are horrible and ruthless," he said......S...h...u...t......U....p. You s-summoned a knife and said," tHaT's ExaCtLy whAt HE sAiD." Mettaton had a confused look on his face. He shrugged it off. "Anyways, I'm going to be the one to stop you. No one else will." You guessed that he didn't know about the fight with Sans in the judgement hall. "If nobody else is going to then... I will beat you right here and now!" A blinding light shined from him. The light soon faded out and you saw Mettaton Neo. You saw his arm cannons. You thought of a joke. I guess now he was a SHOTING STAR. You ran to the new Mettaton. "Come on, Darling, and-" You hit him with your knife. He was down in one blow. "Gh." He smiled and said," I guess you didn't want to join my fan club. Ha... Ha..." You heard the sound of him turning to dust. You walked past where you fought him. You walked to the elevator to Asgore's castle and got in it. You walked to the entrance of the judgement hall. You waited outside for a bit, hesitant to enter. You paced back and forth. You weren't sure if you should go inside. You were so overcome with stress that you started to cry. Tears dripped from your right eye while the black liquid poured out of the left eye. Your hair hung over the eye that had the black liquid coming out of it. You still refused to go in. After a few more minutes of thinking, you went into the judgement hall and prepared for the worst.