Chpt. 25 (Not All Beginnings Are Simple)

You opened your eyes. You were in your old bed. The crusty sheets draped over your body. You looked at the huge scar on your stomach. It was still there. You sat up. You looked at your dresser. You saw the navy baseball cap on the rotten wood. You picked it up. You looked it all over and set it back down. When you RESET, you had the choice to keep your hat or not. You were reluctant to, but you had a feeling in your gut that you should SAVE it. You tumbled off of the bed. You huffed and rubbed your head. You got back up and walked to the window. It was a beautiful day. You moved yourself through the door. You covered your face as you attempted to tiptoe past. "(Y/N)! Don't forget to do your chores, you worthless piece of crap!" You smirked and said,"If you say one more thing, you'll regret it. I'm having a bad day, motherfucker." He stomped over to you, like a toddler having temper tantrum. "What did you say to me, bitch?!" You moved your hair from your eyes. "Said if you mess with me, asshole, than... You. Are. Going. To. Regret. It." You felt your left eye go full on red. Was Chara here? Trav jumped. You giggled and said,"Hehehehe! It will be great to be lifted from this burden of having a bitch of a brother! I'd love to have some blood on this knife!" You felt a knife form in your hand. Chara was DEFINITLY here. You sort of liked this. He quickly became as mad as a bull. "Do you want to go, fam? Because you won't want to do this if you know what you'll be after," he threatened. You brought your knife close to his neck. "You're gonna have a bad time." You started a battle. You took the first hit. You cut his cheek. You dodged all of the punches and kicks that he threw. You took another hit at him, but before you could something blocked you. Joseph. He stood in front of Trav. You nearly killed him. You knew why he was doing that. You crouched down and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry, my little miracle." You ruffled his hair. You decided that Joseph doesn't deserve to be here. In this timeline you were going to put him in an orphanage. "Um. Joseph, follow me." You were going to be late to appear in the underground. Hey, maybe it might just make Sans little happier that you weren't around as much. You were about to walk through the door with Joseph's hand in yours when you remembered about your hat. "Joseph, stay here. I just need to go get something." You ran to your room to snatch the cap. You grabbed it and walked to town with Joseph. You put him in an orphanage. At least he would be happy that way. You hiked up Mount Ebott. You looked into the darkness that loomed below. You heard a voice behind you. "Hehehehe! We sure showed Trav what for! I can tell that you sort of like this whole mentality! I can help you get revenge on Sans! Accept my deal?" You sighed. If Sans was only going to see you as one thing then you may as well be it, right. You shook her hand. You fell to the ground, shrieking in pain. Your eye hurt like pure hell. You felt something inside you change. It was not a good feeling. You got back up. "Well, here goes nothing." You held onto your hat as you jumped down.