Chpt. 7 (She's Here)

You were dreaming. Only you weren't in the black room; you were at Toriel's house. You cautiously took a step forward and into Toriel's house. Why were you here of all places? You walked into Tori's living room. You saw a little girl in a green sweater with creamy yellow stripes. She had her back to you. She had a bloody knife in her hand that was covered in dust. This only made you more scared than you had been. "Greetings! I'm Chara!" They turned around to face you and stuck her dusty hand out for a handshake. You remembered Flowey saying something about a person named Chara. "And you may be?" "I'm (Y/N)," you shook her hand. She seemed pleased with this. You both took your hands away. "So, (Y/N)... I have an offer for you. What is it you ask? Well, I would believe that you have noticed the dust on my hands? Will you kill with me? I would think that you would want to since no one has done anything but hurt you your whole life. All you have to do is say yes and everyone can feel the pain you've always felt." You said,"Are you screwin' with me?" Her face started to look nervous. "W-whaaat? Noooo! What, what are you talking about? I would never do such a thing!" You raised an eyebrow. Based on what she was saying, you didn't believe her. "Um, no. I'm perfectly fine with my life right now." "Oh, well. I may come through to one of the people reading this story sooner or later." Her brown/red eyes shifted to her right and to her left. "It was worth a shot. Now let's do this the hard way." You can tell that her grip on the knife tightened. "i'lL jUSt MaKe yOur liFe a LiVIng hEll. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"  You backed up. You ran out of the house only to find dust piles everywhere. You saw a piece of butterscotch pie on the ground, a red scarf, a hot pink microphone, a glowing spear, a broken pair of glasses, flower petals, a red trident, and a blue jacket. You closed your eyes.

You opened your eyes. You shot up, breathing heavily. All of that scared you. All of a sudden you heard a faint voice saying,"I'm here. I'm here for your soul. Give it to me. Kill everyone. Joseph would want you to." You were so startled by this that you fell out of Sans's bed. "Ugh, ow." You heard the faint voice in your head laughing. You hated having an annoying voice in your head. How did Chara even know about your past and Joseph? You checked the time. It was 4:23 am. You were probably the first up. You hear your stomach growl. You jumped up to get something to eat. You tiptoed down the hall. You heard something crash downstairs. You quickly descended down the steps and gasped. You saw Sans curled up on the floor with glowing, blue flames surrounding him. You saw a glass cup broken on the ground next to Sans. You really didn't know what to do. So you just said,"S-sans? Are you o-okay?" He glared at you and picked you up into the air with his magic. "Sans! What are you doing?!" You could tell that he wasn't in control of himself  when you looked into his eye sockets. He then moved his hand downwards and you were violently slammed you into the hard surface below you. You ached all over and wondered what was happening to him to make him do this to you. He elevated you into the air again, but this time he caused this painful sensation to move throughout your body. He dropped you and threw bones at you. By that time you were crying. It seemed like a really bad nightmare. Sans would never do this to you on purpose. Would he? You screamed,"Sans! I-it's (Y/N)! PLEASE...please...p l e a s e. You had little hope(hp). He had betrayed you! He hurt you. You know that he probably didn't mean to, but come on! Why would he want you to stay the night if he didn't have bad intentions?! "sans. Sans. Sans! SANS!" Before the bones hit you, you saw his normal white pupils appear in his eyes. "Heh, your back.." You were only able to make out those words before you fell to the ground and passed out.

"Hello, (Y/N)! Nice seeing you again!" You sighed when you realized that you were back at Toriel's house with Chara. "I hope that you've made up your mind?" She looked at you with an enthusiastic yet creepy smile. "Once again, NO!" "OoOoOh, looks like someone has a temper! But do you really think that 'no' is still the right choice? I mean, he hurt you! The only person that you trusted with your life nearly ended it! You might as well say yes. I finally have the power to switch places with you at times. We can do this now? Accept my offer?" You shook your head. You ... liked ... that skeleton and he did hurt you and your feelings, but you weren't going to kill him for it! "Ugh, why do you have to be so stubborn?!" You shrugged. They just stomped off.

Sans's POV     (I know right?! 😜)

I was having the same nightmare again. It's hard to think that I actually had to do all of that to her! I know that I had to, but it just never feels right. I'm just glad that she doesn't have her memories this time around, even though we did have some good timelines. I suddenly awoke, expecting to find me laying on the couch. To my surprise, I saw (Y/N) on the ground crying for dear life. "Heh, your back.." She then passed out. I checked her level of hope. She only had one sliver of hope left! I looked behind me to see my bone attacks midair. I guessed that I had made a lot of ruckus, she had come down to investigate, and I attacked her while I was sleeping. Knowing her, she was probably not going to forgive me easily. I picked her up and took her to my room. I placed her down. I felt sorry that I had done that to her. I brought a chair to the edge of the bed. I stayed there for a while, waiting for her to wake up.

Your POV

You awoke. You saw Sans next to you. You backed up and you could've sworn that you felt your eyes go red for a moment. Sans was surprised that you were awake. You kept backing up and ended up falling off of the bed. He reached to you and you inched yourself back a bit more. He sighed,"I didn't mean it. I just had a nightmare and I guess that what was happening in my dream, I did in real life. I'm sorry. 'Least I can do is treat you to Grillby's. Um, will you go with me? Consider this and apology. My treat." He nervously grinned at you. You decided that you would accept his apology. "But, what about Papyrus?" "Don't worry. He'll be fine." You walked with Sans to Grillby's and ended up having a wonderful time there. You had a skele-TON of fun!