Chapter And A Half (Backstory)

Once upon a time......

There was a war between humans and monsters. Long story short the monsters were trapped under a mountain named Mt. Ebott with a magic spell. A few years after the war, a little girl was born in the village of  an unnamed village on the surface. Instead of a normal child's toy, she loved to play with knives. She had tired, red eyes that scared everyone around her. She was never loved by anyone. Everyone fled when she came near. She loved the feeling to cut. She cut and cut and cut day after day. Soon her knife became stained with her blood and became about as red as her eyes. She became attached to this knife and took it with her every where. After years of people being scared of her, the town surrounded her with weapons and forced her to leave. She was forced to a hole in the mountain and was pushed into it. She fell down and landed on a bed of yellow flowers. She was hurt all over her body. Soon, a small goat prince found her. He asked her name after he told his.
"Um. Are you okay?"
"Help- help me. Please. Please. Help. Pl-please. Please," she said quickly with the little breath she could breathe.
"Don't worry," he said as he pulled her up and held her," my name is Asriel. What is your name?"
"C-Chara."
He smiled, "That's a really pretty name!"
He took her home and helped her. She was taken in by his mother, father, and himself. She finally felt as if she was herself. She felt... Happy. It was nice for her. Once, Asriel and Chara felt the need to bake their father a butterscotch pie, but instead of cups of butter, they put in the poisonous flowers named buttercups. The king became very sick and the queen became very mad. Once the king was better, Chara asked Asriel what he would like to do before he dies.
"Asriel?"
"Yeah?"
"Before you die, what would you want to do?"
"Chara, I'm not going to die! Not if you're still here to protect me! But if that were to happen, I would like to see the surface. I have always wanted to see what they call the 'sun'! It sounds beautiful based how they described it."
"Maybe you can go to the surface....," she said thinking only of her 'brother'.
"What do you mean, Chara?"
Chara made a plan and Asriel reluctantly agreed. She ate the poisonous flowers that grew in the garden. She became very sick and died, but before her soul could crack, Asriel absorbed it. He crossed the barrier and went up to the surface. Chara had before said that before she would die that she wanted to see the flowers in her village. Asriel brought her to the village and almost laid her down on the flowers. The child's parents saw him with the dead child and remembered Chara, their child. They rallied up a horde of people and hit Asriel blow after blow with weapons. Asriel didn't fight back even though Chara was telling him to from her soul. Asriel fled back underground with Charas body in his arms. He sat on the garden flowers as he turned to dust. After that day, the underground was filled with despair.
But no one knew that a new story was brewing up.....

Once upon a time......

There was a little girl named (Y/N). She was a very happy and optimistic child. She had two parents that loved her and three siblings. She had an older sister named Grace, an older brother named Trav, and a baby brother named Joseph. She couldn't be happier. One day her, her siblings, and her parents were walking home at night while walking home from the grocery store. While the others were already on the other side of the street, (Y/N) was lagging behind while in deep thought. She didn't see a car was coming until it was right in front of her. Luckily, the mother and father saw the car and blocked it, so their child wouldn't get hurt. The car was going about 90 mph, so the impact killed the parents and the driver. The wide eyes of the little girl was all that was seen from her father as they got hit. The girl cried over her parents' bleeding bodies. That was the day that her entire life had changed to a cruel, HORRIBLE life. Her older brother and sister blamed her for their parents' deaths and physically and mentally abused (Y/N). Even though she was being beaten day after day, she took care of her little brother. She defended him with all her life. (Y/N) didn't eat for days, so that he would have some food to eat. Joseph was the best thing in her life. She always reminded him that everything would be okay even when it wasn't. They cared for each other. On one very cruel day, it was her little bro's fourth birthday. She woke up and looked out the window and smiled. She walked into the living room and her brother and sister spouted mean words to her. She walked into the kitchen and cried. While she cried, her brother burst through the door and yelled at her because she wasn't doing her normal morning chores. He picked up a knife that was nearly black with dirt and attempted to kill her. Before he could, Joseph stopped him by getting in front of the knife. The knife went through his head and killed him. (Y/N) screamed through her tears and avenged her brother by grabbing he knife and stabbing Trav. She ran to Mt. Ebott with the knife in her hands. It evaporated into her palm as she ran. She saw a huge hole in the mountain and jumped in it, trying to commit suicide. She fell down and landed on a bed of yellow flowers. By doing this, she awakened the ghost of Chara since the queen buried her there. Chara watched (Y/N)'s first journey in the underground. (Y/N) was amazed by everything in the underground. She fought the old queen, Toriel Dreemurr, and managed to spare her. She walked through the Ruins door and later met a skeleton. He had a blue hoodie, black gym shorts, and worn, pink slippers. Her and the skeleton laughed, made jokes and puns, and flirted with each other. They had crushes on each other immediately. It soon became more than just a crush. They were in love as (Y/N) made it through the underground. Chara began to talk to (Y/N) through her mind and was soon know as a good friend of hers. (Y/N) trusted her new friend and took her advice sometimes. Anyway, she later freed the underground and everyone was happy. Sans asked if (Y/N) would marry him and she (of course) said yes. Papyrus and Metatton became a thing, too. But right before Sans and (Y/N)'s wedding, she ran away. She was found walking on the train tracks as a train was coming. Sans saw his fiancé get ran over by a train. (Y/N) was transported to a black room with words that said GAME OVER in front of her. That was when she found the power of the RESET BUTTON. She started over and followed ALL of Chara's advice. She killed people. She hurt people. She hurt Sans. She discovered her ability to summon a black knife from her hand. She was a monster. She RESET time after time whilst gaining more LOVE. She made Chara become more powerful. Black goo leaked from her eyes because of how much LOVE she gained. She cried liquid evil. She had the the power to have a TRUE RESET. Before she hit the button, Chara stabbed her in the back of her head. When (Y/N) came back, she didn't remember anything, but she still felt the feelings she felt before. Except only she didn't trust Chara at all this time. She gained the power to be able to narrate her life. That's when the story began.

Hey, guys! I'm not dead, don't worry. I just thought I would write this as an extra chapter like the last one. I decided to write the backstory because some of the story was unclear about the past and what happened. I hope that this helped answer some questions of yours. If you haven't read the other chapters, go read them! If you don't have this as your favorite fanfic then like ... What the fuck are you doing? (Do you get that joke? Haha, yeah.)

But thanks for 1.81k, guys! I am so very thankful for you guys! Right now we are at 1.81k reads, 123 stars, and 14 comments. I am so damn happy that you guys are liking this story. Anyway, I hope you guys have an AWESOME day or night! Byyyyyyee! :)

BTW this took about 3 and a half hours to write. Haha. Ha. HA. YESSSSSS.