Fun facts about I Didn't Mean To

Dammit! I spilled my fucking coffee on my clothes! And it burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... We are on the air aren't we? (Shit.) Hey, guys! Welcome back. I'm glad to have you here on our show today! Today's topic is.......... Facts about a fanfic called I Didn't Mean To!!!! YAY! WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why aren't you happy? I'll slit your throat if if you don't-. YAY!!! WHOOHOOO! ALL OF US ARE SO VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! Ok, I'm done. Aaaaaaaanyhoo, I just wanted to do this because I think it could be really fun for me and you, the readers, to enjoy! Now... ENJOY! (Wait, I already said that word. Why is it so hard to find synonyms?) Wait, one second. Siri, what are some synonyms for enjoy? "Checking on that....." COME ON, WORK SIRI! "Here's what on I found on the web for 'what are some synonyms for enjoy" Here is one! Now... TAKE PLEASURE IN READING THE FUN FACTS, BRO!

-FUN FACTS ABOUT I DIDN'T MEAN TO-

SPOILERS

1. I didn't know at all what to call the story until 13 days after I had tried to make the cover.

2. From the beginning, I made it so that (Y/N) dies at the end until I spent and hour thinking about what (Y/N) does at the end, but that still didn't save her. I even had to ask my brother his opinion, but he could help because he didn't even really know about the RESETS and timelines in the game.

3. I had no intention that anybody would ever read this (thank you , by the way), so I wrote something in one of my A/Ns that only one person except me has ever seen. If that person is reading by any chance.... Then hi! Hi, person! Hi, reader!

4. Trav's name was was never supposed to be his name. His name was originally going to be Travis, but it autocorrected it when I spelled it in the first chapter. I just left because it was a name that less people have.

5. Throughout my writing of the story, I have always called (Y/N) by the name Liz. Even when I was just typing "(Y/N)" I said Liz. DANG IT, I DID IT AGAIN! Even though I call her that, YOU don't have to. You choose any name that you want. Heck, it could even be a name that when characters use it, it makes you laugh. Here's an example.
Flowey began to talk again. " Maybe you have the urge to kill again. Do you (Hitler)?
See? I replaced (Y/N) with Hitler. Don't ask me why, but that the first example that I thought about.

6. Remember when (Y/N) met Napstablook? Yeah, she never hung out with him like she suggested. Poor Blooky.

7. While we are talking about ghosts..... Metatton! I never knew how I would ever insert him into the story, so I just introduced him by making (Y/N) watch tv.

8. (Y/N) made a sandwich. That sandwich was made of random things that I could think of. Because of the sandwich, the whole chapter was basically just about (Y/N) making a really weird sandwich. I don't even know that's a chapter, bro. I-I just.... I don't know. I don't freaking know.

9. You know how (Y/N) didn't remember any of the earlier timelines? Yeah, that's a huge mystery. Even I don't know how! I'm supposing that while she pushed the RESET button that Chara stabbed her in the back on her neck, and it messed up the coding to where there was a glitch.

10. Writing this made me so very happy and made me laugh a lot. One of my favorite chapters is called Undying Fish Puns. I eventually had to look up some after thinking of a lot of them. I laughed so much. Also, I love the chapter called Girlfriend~. I loved how playful they were with each other. I also like how she sometimes felt bad for inanimate objects. She felt bad for a freaking table for goodness sakes! She felt bad for a train that hit her face and killed her! I mean, look at the freaking last chapter! She even broke the forth wall and was being crazy until she got a hold of herself. In chapter 39 she made 2 hand puns. I was just going to put the first one until I immediately thought of another one and put it down. I think that (Y/N) is so hilarious. Who agrees with me?! "WHOOHOO!" There you go, Darrel! That's what I'm talking about! Darrel, you get a promotion for that. "YAY! I'M DEFINITELY HAPPY!" No, Linda. You do not get a promotion. That was an idiotic thing to do on air. I should fire you for randomly yelling in the middle of a broadcast. Everyone freaking hates, Linda. Deal with it.

11. (Y/N) is so much like me. I love her character so much, but her humor and mind is so much like mine. I don't think that that is a good thing either..... I have tons of crazy things that I think about, bro.

12. When (Y/N) was bleeding out, Sans had to carry her because teleporting was going to be too intense for (Y/N) when she was in bad condition. Sans could have, but he didn't want to risk it. If he did, (Y/N)'s heart would have stopped beating. A small amount of blood is fine, but if there is too much and the person is also unconscious, the person is likely to die. When you teleport your heart stops beating for a second, and if you are losing too much blood, you are likely going to die. Sans doesn't have to worry because he is a skeleton and only has a soul, not a heart.

13. Somewhere in the story, it says that (Y/N)'s favorite number is 7. I chose that number because that is my favorite number. I have liked that number for a long while and I just thought that I'd make her like it as well.

Let's be real now. Thank you guys so very much for reading this horribl-......terrible fanfic that I wrote. I am so grateful, guys. You don't even know how happy I am writing this. I'm so thankful that this has been read by so many people. I am grateful for anyone that read this story. This made me smile a lot and........ I just realized that I've spent about 5-6 hours on this chapter. Wow. That took longer than expected. Oh, yeah! I need to say something else. I was so happy when we reached 100, but I need to say that............................WE HAVE ALMOST HIT 950!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO VERY HAPPY! AT THIS VERY MOMENT, WE ARE AT 944 AND 72 STARS!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH!!
I AM SO DAMN HAPPY RN! IT FEELS LIKE MY BIRTHDAY! EVERYONE GETS A FRICKIN GIFT! EVERYONE GETS A TREAT!! Actually no. I probably won't give you a treat. I'm sorry that I got your hopes up....... BUT ANYWAYS, I ASK OF ALL OF YOU TO READTHE FREAKING SEQUEL TO GET SOME MORE DRAMA, CRYING, SCREAMING, BLOOD, A STABBY MCSTABERSON (Chara), UNEXPECTED TWISTESESES, SANSATIONAL PUNS, TERRIBLE JOKES, BAD GRAMMER, COMMAS THAT ARE PLACED TOO MUCH, BAD PACING, FAST PACING, SLOW PACING, NIGHTMARES, (Y/N), EXTRA CHARACTERS, RANDOM FACTS ABOUT CHARACTER ARK, A THICKENENENENING PLOT, PLOT TWISTS, CONFUSING NARRATION, THINGS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MYSTERIES THAT EVEN I DON'T KNOW ABOUT, MORE STABBY MCSTABERSON, TOO MANY A/Ns, GUNS AND KNIFES, TERRIBLE REASONING, RANDOM THINGS THAT REMIND YOU OF STUFF, A LOT OF CURSING, THINGS TO GET THE STORY TO MOVE ALONG, MORE CURSING, BADASSES, BADASSES THAT CURSE, FIGHTING, AND RANDOM PARAGRAPHS AND THINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE YOU QUESTION MINE AND CHARACTER'S SANITY! I really hoped you liked this story, and I hope you like the sequel that is the one after this story. I care for all of you out there even if you aren't reading. Just know that. I'm sorry if you comment and it doesn't get responded to or if it doesn't get responded to right away. I truly wish you have a good day or night. Goodbye, readers. I will see you next time.

Wait.... I just came back. And. We. Fucking. Hit. One. Fucking. K. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT!!!!!! We just got to the goal! Bro, I'm so fucking happy!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaahh!!!!!! *tons of squealing and happiness* THANK YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO THANKFUL, READERS!!!! WHOOHOO! LETS GET DARREL UP IN HERE! "Yay! I'm Darrel, and I'm so freaking happy!" Shut up, Linda. You are not Darrel. Where is Darrel? Oh, he's sick today? Dammit! Darrel was the best earlier this week. Anyway, THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH! I LOVE ALL OF YOU, BITCHES!!!!!!! (I don't mean that in a harmful way.) THIS IS AMAZING AND AWESOME!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! 1K?!?!?!!? "Yay!" HOLY SHSHUT THE FUCK UP, LINDA! Let me have this, Linda. Please? Ok. BROOOOOOOOOO! IM SO PROUD OF MY STUPID ASS FANFIC!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! But really, I'm so grateful for you all and you don't know how happy I really am right now. I don't know how many times I can say it. Now.... (For a second time in a week) I hope you have an amazing day or night. Goodbye.

"For now....."

Aw, shut up Linda! Wait... You're not Lind-AAAAAH! *ded*